The Chi (South Side)
man, I saw this on the news this morning but couldn't find the video, but :wtf:

:mindblown:

'Toddler Smoking Pot' Video Being Investigated by Police

'Toddler Smoking Pot' Video Being Investigated by Police

By Alex Nitkin | December 3, 2015 12:16pm
@alexnitkin
Twitter Facebook Email More
CHICAGO — Police said Thursday they're investigating a video that purports to show a toddler smoking marijuana.

Anti-violence activist Andrew Holmes was on the West Side Wednesday talking to the family of Kyrian Knox, the toddler whose head, hands and feet were found in the Garfield Park Lagoon in September, when a woman approached him with the video, he said.

"She said she didn't want to bring it to the police herself, but when I saw it, I said, 'Oh my God, this needs to be reported,'" Holmes told DNAinfo Chicago Thursday.

The video appears to show a young child sitting in a chair smoking a blunt, a cigar filled with marijuana, as a man is heard offscreen saying "inhale it."

Holmes filed a report with Area South detectives, whose Special Victims Unit is now investigating the video, according to Officer Ana Pacheco, a Chicago Police spokeswoman.

"First and foremost, we need to identify this child and give him help ASAP," Holmes said. "We need to step in now, before he starts to develop an addiction or behavioral problems."

Anyone with information on the video or the toddler's identity is encouraged to call Area South Detectives at 312-747-8271 or Holmes' confidential national hotline at 1-800-UTELLUS (1-800-883-5587).

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
wasting weed on a youngin, for shame and now cps will be on that ass, even worst

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It had to be Chicago bunch of savages up there

Baby growing up in a fukked up situation, got no chance at succeeding at such a young age