SMW IBF Champ James Degale AKA DeGawd joins Al Haymon

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London

:wow: My boy Degale has left Hearn for that Haymon money :blessed:

I did not see this coming at all, guess Hearn wasn't paying enough and after seeing how much money he made from Haymons purse bid vs Dirrell that he is better off with him

This fukks Hearn's plan of a stadium fight for Degale vs Groves (If he beats Jack)

but this also means that now Degale can fight the winner no matter what as Jack is with Floyd

This is a real game changer, now Haymon is done taking all GB's fighters it looks like he has set his sights on Hearn's british fighters. :ohhh:

Degale is one of his best and i wouldn't be surprised if Brook left next

Hearn must be like :damn: right now

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

:wow: My boy Degale has left Hearn for that Haymon money :blessed:

I did not see this coming at all, guess Hearn wasn't paying enough and after seeing how much money he made from Haymons purse bid vs Dirrell that he is better off with him

This fukks Hearn's plan of a stadium fight for Degale vs Groves (If he beats Jack)

but this also means that now Degale can fight the winner no matter what as Jack is with Floyd

This is a real game changer, now Haymon is done taking all GB's fighters it looks like he has set his sights on Hearn's british fighters. :ohhh:

Degale is one of his best and i wouldn't be surprised if Brook left next

Hearn must be like :damn: right now

DeGale vs JCC Jr?:ohhh:

:ehh:

Tuneday

Pro
Supporter
Daps
You guys didn't tag me?! :mjcry:

DeGOAT and RiGOAT signing on the same day. Jesus loves us all! :blessed: :mjcry:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn hes signing everybody

hoya better not let the redhead ever be a fa