Smooth3d would approve

Status
Not open for further replies.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Since his passing, his mother and I have kept in touch via Facebook. Nothing major or even special to talk about there but from time to time she post things that catch her eye. Well this video caught her eye and she was hoping we could help to make this go viral somehow. I don't know if we can accomplish all that but I feel her sentiment and feel raising awareness is a good start...

How excited would he have been this week :to:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Court wants food out of the trash. Nothing out of the ordinary to see here :coffee:
No, I want you to stop disrespecting the dead. You just proved to everybody :umad: Why drag your emotions here? Go be a failed comedian somewhere else please and stay out of this thread. You don't get two chances to disrespect fallen coli alumni :ufdup:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
No, I want you to stop disrespecting the dead. You just proved to everybody :umad: Why drag your emotions here? Go be a failed comedian somewhere else please and stay out of this thread. You don't get two chances to disrespect fallen coli alumni :ufdup:
I disrespected you. Not the dead. (Even though you been dead..so maybe you’re right?:ohhh:)

What’s disrespecting the dead, is using a dead persons name, and his mother, as an attempt to “expose” anyone. Congratulations. You played yourself again. :COURTFLAB2:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Yo Dumbass, I made this thread for Regina. You are disrespecting her and smooth by bringing your nonsense here
I disrespected you. Not the dead. (Even though you been dead..so maybe you’re right?:ohhh:)

What’s disrespecting the dead, is using a dead persons name, and his mother, as an attempt to “expose” anyone. Congratulations. You played yourself
again. :COURTFLAB2:
:dwillhuh: (you are exposing yourself)
ok, let's take a breather for a moment :whoa: There are more than enough threads for you to not talk about videogames in. There are even threads dedicated to me for you to not talk about videogames in :wtf:

Now last night the mother of the deceased poster Smooth3D sent me this video and specifically asked if I could help make that viral. That's not my specialty but this place does have people who possibly could. If not, at the very least the message she wanted to get out is there by making this thread. Yet here you are saying I'm using his and his mother's name in vein. That's what you got from the op? Really :stopitslime:

And this bytch had the nerve to say I played myself :gucci:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
:umad:I don't care about Walmart's trash.
You're so :fire: you're mentioning a poster's mother's name.
Pathetic. :scust:
This thread has absolutely nothing to do with "Gaming, Technology & Electronic Devices. XBOX One, Playstation 4, Wii U, 3DS, Vita, iPhones & Androids. Photography and Digital Art" and belongs in the bushes with the rest of Walmart's garbage.

@GoldenGlove @Rain

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
i went to subway for dinner. i usually get wheat, chicken, american cheese, have it toasted with spinach, onions, olives, cucumber and light mayo.

i was feeling kind of risque and switched it up. i opted for the italian bread with ham and pepper jack cheese. toasted of course because a sandwhich is so much better when the cheese is melted. i kept my veggies the same except i opted for peppers instead of cucumbers.

lemme tell u something, it was amazing. i even tried the red sun chips and it really complimented the meal. just exquisite. i did my own arnold palmer with lemonade and tea. subway makes me happy

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
i went to subway for dinner. i usually get wheat, chicken, american cheese, have it toasted with spinach, onions, olives, cucumber and light mayo.

i was feeling kind of risque and switched it up. i opted for the italian bread with ham and pepper jack cheese. toasted of course because a sandwhich is so much better when the cheese is melted. i kept my veggies the same except i opted for peppers instead of cucumbers.

lemme tell u something, it was amazing. i even tried the red sun chips and it really complimented the meal. just exquisite. i did my own arnold palmer with lemonade and tea. subway makes me happy
Peppers instead of cucumbers is the way to go. I would have told them to hold the olives from the jump though.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
:umad:I don't care about Walmart's trash.
You're so :fire: you're mentioning a poster's mother's name.
Pathetic. :scust:
This thread has absolutely nothing to do with "Gaming, Technology & Electronic Devices. XBOX One, Playstation 4, Wii U, 3DS, Vita, iPhones & Androids. Photography and Digital Art" and belongs in the bushes with the rest of Walmart's garbage.

@GoldenGlove @Rain
1.)As you dig yourself a deeper hole, Smooth3D (and Dboy) are like the Arcadium's Biggie as Pac. 2 deceased posters who left a mark here. Like you, they didn't post a ton outside of the Arcadium. So this thread wouldnt be as important in another section.

Your real beef with me is the ONLY reason you'd even suggest this gets moved. That makes you weak, pathetic and just an overall joke.

2.) Your last post is in a thread that also has nothing to do with this section but because I'm the butt of the jokes there it's ok. How about you get your ass kicked in another thread and you stop disrespecting the memory of a friend. @GoldenGlove can you please remove this shell shocked poster and ban him from this thread? :tu:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
1.)As you dig yourself a deeper hole, Smooth3D (and Dboy) are like the Arcadium's Biggie as Pac. 2 deceased posters who left a mark here. Like you, they didn't post a ton outside of the Arcadium. So this thread wouldnt be as important in another section.

Your real beef with me is the ONLY reason you'd even suggest this gets moved. That makes you weak, pathetic and just an overall joke.

2.) Your last post is in a thread that also has nothing to do with this section but because I'm the butt of the jokes there it's ok. How about you get your ass kicked in another thread and you stop disrespecting the memory of a friend. @GoldenGlove can you please remove this shell shocked poster and ban him from this thread? :tu:

:francis:What do you want to do Court?
Let's form Voltron and solve this thing then.

Status
Not open for further replies.