Sleeping with white mens and flashing your labia still don't stop you from FLOPPING

Daps
Even with a small budget film of $15 million, it still doesn't look like TRANCE will break even, even when it was expanded to 438 screens in it's U.S. release, virtually nobody went to see it.

Like I've said before, she couldn't open a can of beans much less a movie!, which is why some studios won't hire her for her own projects, they'll will only lose money.

Rosario is the female Cuba Gooding c00nior...Both are hated by their own minority groups, both will only sleep with caucasians, both are sycophants, both are cheaters, both are pretty much very two-face people and both have bad track record at the box-office.

Only I'd go as far to say that Dawson is the worse one out of the two of them, as far as I know Gooding has never slept with a racist, slept with a old Director that looks like Mr Bean with classes then cheated on him with a much younger actor with a donkey size and will date any big Hollywood player to further her career.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't really follow hollywood gossip but did Rosario Dawson sleep with someone to get a starring movie role?

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Lol, I honestly didn't know she had a movie coming out. From the looks of everyone else's post though it seems like I'm gonna enjoy this thread.