Slaimon's Thoughts (Official Thread)

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is people believing in God, people believing in anything?

because theres plenty of gods you could believe in and you choosing one is arbitrary

you're going to hell because you dont believe in the god of the mayans and you havent been sacrificing animals and people to him.

that statement is 100% and completely equally valid to anything you could tell me about your god

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
But isn't the Devil immune to hellfire? and why can't god throw him into the hellfire now? why does he have to wait?

Idk..perhaps the devil is undefined until it becomes visible..it gains power via worship yet isnt necessarily prayed against as much as for...not to mention that many more dont believe in the devil at all, even a large amount of theists dont believe in the devil...allowing it to gain power in relative hiding. If the prophecy is true, then the devil will do this until it thinks it can win...armageddon begins..yet as the danger gets more real, so does the powers against the danger...so its a bit of a stalemate..thats my take on it..should any of it be "real"

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and the trolling begins

yo :pacspit: at this islamist propaganda. so the world is gonna end because ppl are ridiculing islam huh :what: this is a disgusting video

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Idk..perhaps the devil is undefined until it becomes visible..it gains power via worship yet isnt necessarily prayed against as much as for...not to mention that many more dont believe in the devil at all, even a large amount of theists dont believe in the devil...allowing it to gain power in relative hiding. If the prophecy is true, then the devil will do this until it thinks it can win...armageddon begins..yet as the danger gets more real, so does the powers against the danger...so its a bit of a stalemate..thats my take on it..should any of it be "real"
why would god, who supposedly made EVERYTHING and can do ANYTHING allow this to happen?