Since Tues 5:38PM, G-Unit Stanley @Feed_Me Has Literally Spent All Day & Night In Ross Threads

Daps
this shyt is absolutely :mindblown:

look at this sh!t http://www.thecoli.com/search/647118/

dude even woke up today at 5-something, just to post in another Ross thread.. http://www.thecoli.com/posts/7603440/ :dead:

homie woke up with that hate on DECK..!! :heh:

just needs to be noted.. dudes dedication to hate, is on another level.. :whew:

@OnlyInCalifornia @hexagram23 @IronFist @MC Metaphysical @The Ruler 09 @Wallychamp @god shamgod @Newark88 @Billy Ocean @White Mike @Big Mel @Lord Mecca @notorious8562 @SunZoo @MrFettuccinePockets @JP_USAF @Ebonic Plague @The Jewnited States @NormanConnors @Walt @Mr. Negative @Monoblock @Higher Tech @SciDARK @TarPitWu @BlueJay @TrifeGod @EA @SmarkMero @Luca-Brazi @Dillah810 @EQ. @RichYung @SubLyminalz

Daps
@RichYung @THE 101 @Billy Ocean @Monoblock @mozichrome @TrifeGod

possibly he feels as though since 50 paid him pennies on the dollar, took him to a theme park, and helped him through community college- he should dedicate his waking hours to :cape: for him online..? :patrice:

When I was over there I didn't get that much. He paid for my college though while learning sound engineering. G-Unity foundation does a lot of real solid things too. He took all of Southside out to a themepark, gives turkeys etc at Thanksgiving, built a park and playground etc for his old hood. Lots of things that aren't mentioned on here. Probably because they aren't negative.

got lil homie avoiding this powerful thread like the plague.. :whoo:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Daps
:patrice: and here I was thinking he was just a Ross hater, this explains it

:patrice: where you at bro? @Feed-Me
no one man, can have so much animosity over another man they dont even know.. unless he has an agenda..

this is borderline obsession tho :scusthov:

:ehh:Wow. Fif probably had him babysitting Marquis and everything
:laff:

time for some Spring cleaning in The Booth :whoo: