Since Minister Farrakhan Asked Blacks To Stop Spending Their Money And Boycott Christmas.....

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Since the Million Man March and Minister Farrakhan asked the black community to boycott Christmas and stop spending their money; I notice a lot more Christmas commercials on TV showing black people buying gifts:patrice:.

Stay focus my brothers and sisters:jawalrus:
America continues to work overtime to make sure black people continue to work against their best interests.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Since the Million Man March and Minister Farrakhan asked the black community to boycott Christmas and stop spending their money; I notice a lot more Christmas commercials on TV showing black people buying gifts:patrice:.

Im trying breh but best buy making offers ya can't refuse this year :wow:

little4209

All Star
Daps
Thanks for the support, it's hard :sadcam: I told my dad that I wasn't involving myself in the madness and only buying black..and in the next breathe his girlfriend tells him that they're getting up early on Black Friday smh (even though I want to buy these throwback jams concert tickets..they dont count:sas2:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I would love to see the response if he told people to stop spending money on Valentines Day and Mothers Day.

For the record, I agree with his sentiment.
People should cut back on frivolous spending in the name of "tradition".

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
Thanks for the support, it's hard :sadcam: I told my dad that I wasn't involving myself in the madness and only buying black..and in the next breathe his girlfriend tells him that they're getting up early on Black Friday smh (even though I want to buy these throwback jams concert tickets..they dont count:sas2:

does your mom know?

Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson

I dont have a afro i have a amerifro
Daps
Reppin
B.O.N.D.
lewis faracon is a terriss who shood be gettin waterbored in sum undisclothes lowcashun.

i will not spent crismas shoppin money at bla bidnesses becuz it will prolly be goin to fund anti-whie terris groops like bla libes madder da bla panthas da cunsern studint 1850 and da sea addle seehawks.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Luckily i dont celebrate holidays. So im good on not spending money for Christmas.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

thats the problem...no such thing as a black community, this is a capitalistic melting pot....we have black like minded individuals but the black community doesn't exist .

Last edited: