avon barksdale

i want my corners
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
-like why martin and Gina had good jobs but lived in that little apt

-where was the wayans bros mom

-where was franklin's parents? his lil ass just wondering around the neighborhood stalking Katie
- jamie always sung on his show but never got a contract after going on tour with jodeci

-how did Al afford a house and pay the bills on a shoe man salary and keep Peggy laced up

-if Kelly was a slut why was she never pregnant

- why didn't urkel turn to Stephan and smash laura guts,and why was he scared of Myra when she was throwing it at him?

add more...

iaknet8m

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stefan was a different person altogether from Steve. Sure he could turn into Stefan but he would remember none of it. It would be a memory that's stored in his brain that he can't access. If you think about it, its actually pretty sad. It must have been torture for him.

Like this:
"Stefan also revealed that his own parents showered him with love and introduced him to his other relatives (which is something they would never do with Steve)."

is just painful

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
as much as I defend breaking bad, this shyt still has me :snoop:

tumblr_m797rodj8x1r92gxgo1_500.gif

Jamaal

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
In Humboldt County, from Oakland
My WTF Moments:
-Hey Arnold: Helga always being mean to Arnold despite having a crush on him.
-Cow and Chicken: Red Guy not wearing pants.
-Pokemon: Team Rocket being Hell-bent on stealing Ash's Pikachu instead of catching a stronger Pokemon in the wild.
-Spongebob wearing a dress and lipstick in the episode where he and Patrick raised a baby clam.
-Ed Edd n' Eddy: Sarah and Kevin's hatred towards the Eds.
-South Beach Tow: Eddie's freaky psychiatrist creating a puppet that looked and dressed exactly like him.
-CatDog: 2 animals fused in one. 'Nuff said.
-Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy: Grim letting 2 kids hold him hostage forever and not killing them.
-Family Guy: Meg's entire family being mean to her. Also Brian having human girlfriends.
-South Park: Kenny's face always being hidden, even when he's not wearing his hood.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
-Ed Edd n' Eddy: Sarah and Kevin's hatred towards the Eds.
Their repeated scams and trouble making as far as I can tell and Eddy had a personal rivalry with Kevin.

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
Transformers-Why the fukk were the Dinobots stupid:wtb:

Saved by the Bell-Looking back you mean to tell me the worst thing those kids did was a few caffeine pills... nikkas weren't partying on the weekend turning the fukk up?:stopitslime:

I think the rationale behind that was that they were supposed to resemble dinosaurs in every way possible, including intelligence :francis:

That's only in the cartoon, though; in the comics, they're nowhere near as stupid (except for Sludge)

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
-like why martin and Gina had good jobs but lived in that little apt

-where was the wayans bros mom

-where was franklin's parents? his lil ass just wondering around the neighborhood stalking Katie
- jamie always sung on his show but never got a contract after going on tour with jodeci

-how did Al afford a house and pay the bills on a shoe man salary and keep Peggy laced up

-if Kelly was a slut why was she never pregnant

- why didn't urkel turn to Stephan and smash laura guts,and why was he scared of Myra when she was throwing it at him?

add more...
As response to the Kelly scenario you gotta remember that hoes back in the 80s and 90s for the most part loved to drink and party and fukk all the time so they wasn't gonna let pregnancy stop them from having fun. Most likely Kelly was on the pill or birth control of some kind, Kelly may have been dumb but she knew having a baby in THAT family wouldn't have been the best choice.

You gotta also remember that during that era that nikkas always wore condoms... there wasn't a "Condoms... we off that" movement back then like their is now cause men knew that sluts are fun to party with and fukk but could ruin your life if gotten pregnant... which is why they made it a point to show in a flashback of Al getting Peg pregnant for the first time after the condom Al was using broke and his life was never the same after that.

nikkas in this era could never understand a character like Kelly because men today would have: refused to wear condoms, not bothered to get the Plan B pill, and her ass would have been pregnant at least 4 times before she turn 20... but would be still partying at the clubs getting turn't to Young Thug because that's what thots do in 2015. Kelly Bundy was a role model compared to dumb ratchets today.

411AM

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Rugrats- so you just lock up four or five kids all day and don't feed, change, or check on them though? Were you all paid for this? How did you pay the bills? Stu didn't have a job?

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Rugrats- so you just lock up four or five kids all day and don't feed, change, or check on them though? Were you all paid for this? How did you pay the bills? Stu didn't have a job?
Stu was an inventor so the Pickles family had money, with that being said those parents did stay locking up dem kids without checking up on them... probably cause they thought Anjelica be checking on them.