Should Nigeria's Goodluck Jonathan been fired and put in the gutter? ?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
??:lupe:

This is your nation and you don't protect it AT ALL? :dwillhuh:

+ you allow 17 white people dying in France gain more media coverage than thousands recently dying in your nation. :dwillhuh:

Ok ,sure Boko haram and the different entities supporting the group are bad -------- but at this point in time... every new body falls on the back of this nations leadership. Period.

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
How was Yar'adua as a president?

He was ill for most of his tenure, the people around him tried to hide it but got to the point where he had to go to Saudi Arabia to receive treatment. I can't really say much about his time as president as I do not know if he was the one making the decisions he did or the people around him.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Let me rephrase it, he was elected. Nigeria just didn't want another Northern president.

:mjlol:................................................................................................................................. I'm not gonna even say how that shyt had a horrible domino effect :skip:

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Just saw this thread on nl.... the godfather of Nigerian politics Baba Obasanjo allegedly ducked seeing Goodluck today. the situation is complex because he attended the wedding Goodluck's daughter this weekend. The election is scheduled for Feb.14th. and may they have a peaceful one. there has been incidents of violence already.

Obasanjo Refuses To See Jonathan

http://www.nairaland.com/2089700/obasanjo-refuses-see-jonathansneaks-out

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/obasanjo-refuses-see-jonathan-sneaks-ogun-state/

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
I also failed to add (for context):
Whilst Yar'adua was in Saudi Arabia, Johnathan was Acting President.