http://kotaku.com/target-leaks-shadow-of-mordor-sequel-shadow-of-war-1792760792
Gold Edition includes:
• Slaughter Tribe Nemesis Expansion
• Outlaw Tribe Nemesis Expansion
• The Blade of Galadriel Story Expansion
• The Desolation of Mordor Story Expansion
• Gold War Chest
• Over $125 in total value

Nemesis Expansions include a new Orc Tribe featuring new enemies, followers, missions, abilities, weapons, Fortress and wilderness updates, and a Mythic Gear Set.

Story Expansions introduce a new campaign, playable character & abilities, side missions, enemies, allies & more.

Experience an epic open-world brought to life by the award-winning Nemesis System. Forge a new Ring of Power, conquer Fortresses in massive battles and dominate Mordor with your personal Orc army in Middle-earth™: Shadow of War™.

Go behind enemy lines to forge your army, conquer Fortresses and dominate Mordor from within. Experience how the award winning Nemesis System creates unique personal stories with every enemy and follower, and confront the full power of the Dark Lord Sauron and his Ringwraiths in this epic new story of Middle-earth.

In Middle-earth™: Shadow of War™, nothing will be forgotten.

Update trailer

Edit: how do i change the title of the thread? :hmmm:

Last edited:

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
that game was wack as fukk and short too :beli:
It wasn't wack to me. I throughly enjoyed it. I especially enjoyed the whole system with captains and the fact that they can kill you and get strong because of it or kill other captains and increase their power....I just got sidetracked by the many other games I have :skip:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
I enjoyed the first but it was kind of flawed in retrospec, main problem was it was too damn easy, I better even had any nemesis's because I could wipe the floor with them, now imagine if a game like Nioh had the nemesis system joint would be unbeatable lol