serious question to black men about ir dating

Tom Shady

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is this how you let white women treat u as long as you can mooch off them? :bryan:

article-2438159-185EC02D00000578-805_634x812.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Mission Bay
She's their dream girl. They would let her spit on them as long as they get the chance to stand beside her. If you don't believe me ask @Chris.B

clearly she is wiping lipstick off of his face post kiss. :laugh: The diseased Shec00ns on here who live in chocolate cities, claim they can't find a nygga, let cac boyfriend's grandfathers call them negroes are far worse :laugh:

Daps
Thread is interesting because I honestly can't even IMAGINE a white woman smacking around a black man in a relationship :wtf:

Forget the fact that no real nikka would allow that to happen......you don't even have to bring that up, because I can't even see a white woman fixin' herself to try to hit a nikka to begin with :heh: . Not even out of fear.....it just doesn't seem like something they'd do

Abuse a cac? OK.....but not no black dude :ufdup:

I'm not saying it's impossible.....I'm sure someone can drop some videos of it happening.....I'm just saying it's hard for me to imagine

Daps
Reppin
Mission Bay
these coli shec00ns could learn a lesson or two about how to treat a nygga from snow queens. don't wait until some blue eyed frail hipster tosses you a sympathy bone to finally carry yourself like a respectable woman. :laugh: