Seems that a lot of men have lost their virginities at a young age to significantly older women

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Saw this discussion on tumblr, and it's actually very troubling. Saw one person say lost their virginity at 10 to a woman that was 18, one at 7 to a 14 year old babysitter.

Why hasn't this issue been brought to light? Like I wonder where these older disgusting women are today, and are they aware that they basically raped these men at that age? I can only imagine the psychological effects these experiences had some some men.

So I ask you, coli community. What is your opinion on this issue? Do you know people who were in this situation years ago?

Last edited:

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
I thought this was gonna be about 16 and 17 year old body's becoming men but :scusthov:

One of my friends has a story like this. In fact most of them lost their virginity before high school. I don't know the age of the girls though.
That's still pretty bad if the person they're doing it with is significantly older than them.

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Sis, every single nikka I know that was raped (they'll say it wasn't rape but they're also guys and guys also say if a chick is just too drunk it's not 'rape rape') is fukked up. They hate the world but most prevalently..women. It's disturbing but I don't put too much into it. Men feel like sex is something that can never be taken from them and that's the reason female predators get off. A lot of fukked up boys walking around. If he brags about being raped at a young age..he's most likely a ho, crazy, and looking to inflict pain. I've learned to keep it moving. Don't think too much about it.