Seeing Ya Girl With No Makeup On For The First Time Unappreciation Appreciation Thread?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Drop a story of when and how you first saw ya girl (or ex girl or even a chick you know that always looks good) without makeup on. Describe ya reaction and the whole shabang.

This was around this time last year, and me and her were taking a class together. I think I came in a bit late so I didn't sit next to her. It's a big lecture hall, with like 150 students with still a bunch of seats open. Anyways, I had something to ask the professor so after class I'm waiting behind some other students to talk to the professor.

And she comes up to me and says something to me but I don't remember. I know she ain't have no makeup on and that shyt hit me like

giphy.gif

I showed it all in my eyes, but she quickly left after that. From what I can remember she had acne scars, ionno what else. I guess she looked kinda sick.

This ain't even the worst. I remember my freshman year of high school I had a Spanish class with sophomores, juniors and seniors (them nikkas was dumb). And this one bad latina would always come in all done up. She be spraying her hair in her seat at the beginning of class.

There's only like 6-8 of us in this class, I think she was the only girl (might have been one more but I think that was a different year). Anyways, this chick like an 8, you just like damn when she come thru.

I found out later on this chick was a thot and my bro claims to have smashed. And one time in class when me and her were teamed up for something, were sitting across from each other and she grabs my hand and looks me straight in the eye :skip:

Anyways, back to the point. One time she comes in class with no makeup on. BRUUUH

lebron-david-west-double-flop.gif

doq3xx.gif

derek-fisher-okc-thunder-flop.jpg

BRUH... we were all in our seats. All of us, even the teacher turned and looked at her like

200.gif

One dude in the class said "oh shyt.." :dead:

When I tell you this chick's face was GREEN lawd jesus..

She was looking like Jim Carrey in The Mask :damn:

Mask7.jpg

Last edited:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
why make her your girl if you never seen her without makeup on?
For all y'all nikkas asking she never caked it on.

She just had acne scars and looked a lil sick but it was nothing crazy.

Now the latina that was in my Spanish class :huhldup:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
better take her to the pool the first date or find some water dates lol huggin' chicks and half of her face is on your chest :scust:
Bruh a couple weeks ago I'm wearing a white shirt I get on a crowded bus, later on I find a makeup stain on my shirt. Chick couldn't have told a brother, I didn't even know who did it. :martin: