Reppin
Nawlins
This could be a good one

popcorn_yes.gif

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's the CantStop for Heat fans. I'd hate him too if he wasn't stanning my teams. But he does so I :salute: breh

Please do not compare me to him. I actually provide humor for this board even it comes at my expense. Heat could face the Hornets and he'll type the corniest thread title like "Bzzzzz... you hear that? Y'all about to get stung by the Heatles". :dwillhuh:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Please do not compare me to him. I actually provide humor for this board even it comes at my expense. Heat could face the Hornets and he'll type the corniest thread title like "Bzzzzz... you hear that? Y'all about to get stung by the Heatles". :dwillhuh:

He's pretty funny too. And I'm not comparing. I feel he took your blueprint. Take it as a compliment.

Rain

đź‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

:pachaha:

YourMajesty

F*ck Ya Corny Debates
Daps
He's the CantStop for Heat fans. I'd hate him too if he wasn't stanning my teams. But he does so I :salute: breh

:shaq2:

Showtime says some funny shyt and actually knows what he talking about. Eggman is just all around trashy