Second Line'n in the Superdome: The 2016 New Orleans Saints offseason thread

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Low key or maybe high key I been waitin for you gumbo sippers to fall the fukk off. Never in Aints history have you bums been consistently good and now FINALLY y'all back to the WOAT level you've come to define for your entire existence

:manny: anyway, where do you you whoadies go from here? 0-3 for the first time since 2012 & ya coach is a pill poppin, adulterer. No more bounties up for sale and your #1 WR is STILL Marques Colston :mjlol: it's not looking good :mjcry:

Maybe next year will be your year but more than likely not :umad:

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Ya'll know I am not a Falcons fan anymore but as always, fukk the Saints, go birds!

Great point but is there ANYTHING the Saints can do to be competitive next yr? We already know this year is a complete bust

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Low key or maybe high key I been waitin for you gumbo sippers to fall the fukk off.

It is better to sip Louisiana gumbo :wow: than what the funboys of ATL like yourself usually sip. :scusthov:

Never in Aints history have you bums been consistently good and now FINALLY y'all back to the WOAT level you've come to define for your entire existence

:usure: And I suppose the Failcons represent the pinnacle of success in NFL history?
:mjlol: at this comment coming from the fan of a team who recently experienced back-to-back winning seasons for the first time in their franchise history :dead:

Maybe next year will be your year but more than likely not :umad:

We already had "our year" during the Payton-Brees era: 2009 :blessed:

:sas1: When will your squad have "their year"? :sas2:

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
bruh you a fool for this!:russ:

:ufdup:Dont be bringing no bad juju on us tho...you know how them 'Nawlins locals get down:demonic::birdman:

Breh no beef I'm all about positivity :blessed:

Aints are struggling right now...it's gotta suck right now for their season to have JUST started and ALREADY be over. Can you imagine how bad you'd feel if YOU were an Aints fan? :mjcry:

Coli brehs come together in times of need...for our Aints brehs, now is one of those times

Last edited: