Screenwriter brehs I need some help

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I done write some checks my ass can't cash, because I had no choice
I done option like ten scripts ain't even written yet, I need some help to finish them in a quick fashion
all I can provide is tools and connects, but I guarantee success
more so its comedy scripts, I need to knock out in a hurry cuz this motherfukkaz is on me like flies on shyt
fukk wit me, I'll send you a work for hire contract, I'd lock you in the commission, all I need is some few soldiers, no cowboys, just follow the gameplay I got worked out and we can get paid

p.s. black people only

I ain't fukking with no crackers

Last edited:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
What percentage of the money does the writer get.

Edit, nevermind. Just realized this is a ghetto situation and ghetto business practice.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What percentage of the money does the writer get.

Edit, nevermind. Just realized this is a ghetto situation and ghetto business practice.

I'll do 50/50 because I'm about volume
but you don't have to be a good, I'll make it good I just need labor to mass produce

if that's how you feel, that's how you feel, sound like a weak ass nikka anyway don't have time for losers
I need winners

I'm not fukking with white people, because this a black owned and operated business, and shall stay that way

Daps
Reppin
NULL
imma need a deposit...

:shaq:

can't do that, you want a chance for real credits, and pay for completion of work
the completion is the check getting cut, I'm 80% there because I'm a salesman buy trade the competition in town can't fukk with me
because they don't have my background, but at the same time I need extra hands to complete work
I can list you off the companies and give the names I'm fukking with, but we have to sign a non-circumvention agreement
I did all the hard work, I been LA 5 days and already talking to big dogs, I'm beast, be smart follow the mastermind, and eat

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
saltine sprinkle.... :lolbron:

I can do that also..... its a show about.......

nothing

absolutely nothing.
everybody is doing something... we'll do nothing..

:ohhh:

:shaq: