SAFE TO SAY 2017 WILL BE SAHBABII'S YEAR???

Hovsta

Pokemon Gang
Daps
It's good to see Crips finally get there shine.

Grape Street Squirtle Squad we out chea!!!!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh:check my post history you bytch ass nikka.
I did...and you come across as a corny ass fan of this hood shyt. You stay in them drill threads too. Promoting bullshyt on here. Any grown nicca who actually lived this shyt or grew up in that environment and got out doesn't promote kids putting out music and visuals that glorify destruction and death.

I just wanted you to speak up for yourself and own your posting pattern. I despise dudes like you who never lived any of the shyt you incessantly promote thinking this shyt is appealing.

MufasaChoppa

The Rise & Fall Of Mufasa Choppa
Daps
Reppin
L.A , California
I did...and you come across as a corny ass fan of this hood shyt. You stay in them drill threads too. Promoting bullshyt on here. Any grown nicca who actually lived this shyt or grew up in that environment and got out doesn't promote kids putting out music and visuals that glorify destruction and death.

I just wanted you to speak up for yourself and own your posting pattern. I despise dudes like you who never lived any of the shyt you incessantly promote thinking this shyt is appealing.
:russell:fukk boy it's Saturday. Relax

lowkey0z

Veteran
Daps
i can only somewhat fukk with the hook..as soon as that's over :camby:

see this is what i'm talking about, nikka did like one 'rap' bar, 3 adlib bars, and 4 bars of mating calls :mjlol: