Russias parliment approved for troops to be sent to ukraine; shyt just got real US may get invovled

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/01/world/europe/ukraine-politics/

:lupe: i better not get drafted

i know yall nikkas dont watch the new but anyway quick rundown

ukraine had a mini civil war,
the president dipped out
the president and putin are friends
putin moved some ships over there like 2 days ago and 1 in cuba
obama said dont get involved or else...
putin thinks obama is soft
the parliament just approved for troops to come over there
if they do actually go into ukraine obama has to respond or else hes gonna look like a complete p*ssy to the rest of the world and all these bytch ass middle eastern countries gonna boss up

Last edited:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
tumblr_m0huzsZRlv1qzzg70o1_400.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Worse than genocide? Explain

1. You may not realize this...but your little moral championing doesn't mean much in the greater context of the world. Everything doesn't take precedent.

2. if you care so much about africa...move there. Living in the USA, a country with its own geopolitical interests won't help.

3. I'm black so don't get it twisted when I say these things

4. Read this: http://www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Realpolitik

5. Ukraine is infinitely more important to the stabilization of global interests than a lot of present-day africa is. Sorry. It just is.

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
Brehs if this becomes a new cold war there will be nothing but proxy wars all over the globe... shyt ain't good for africa or anywhere for that matter... because those countries will be affected worse than anywhere else.. motherfukkers are gonna start choosing sides

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Yeah, shyt is starting to get serious. I don't think it will lead to WW3 but who knows, it could happen.

My father does business in the Ukraine from time to time and all the people that work with him have been pulled out of the country. A lot of businesses are pulling out of there, which is not a good look to begin with but, they have more serious problems than that at the moment...