• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
:ohlawd: @Todd's beat. He took this one like a muthafukka. That shyt is nice. Sounds like some shyt God would rap over if he decided to come down an speak to a nikka. Love that dark epic sound and the overall vibe it created. Just wow.

Aka's beat was aight. The vocals in the sample got annoying real quick. Didn't really feel the vibe like that either.

LilJuicyTaco

Tha Sickest
Daps
I vote for Akademik even though I prefer Todd's style more. Both sounded good and both were well produced from a technically aspect but Akademik's was just more complex and intricate with his track.

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Good job Aka. and good luck :takedat:

:ohlawd: @Todd's beat. He took this one like a muthafukka. That shyt is nice. Sounds like some shyt God would rap over if he decided to come down an speak to a nikka. Love that dark epic sound and the overall vibe it created. Just wow.

:laff:

man you made my day :ooh:

thanks i appreciate it breh

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
good luck fam.

Aka's beat was aight. The vocals in the sample got annoying real quick. Didn't really feel the vibe like that either.

DEAD

+rep fukkin hilarious b

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
wish i could have got in here sooner to vote, but on some fan/listener ish I enjoyed both pieces. AK's beat is more my speed with the jazz element if I had a vote, that would be it. I appreciated McPiff's more and more after running it back a few more times, shyt bangs with the epic sound.