Robert De Niro Boxing Movie ‘Hands of Stone’ Set for Aug. *Behind-The-Scenes Vid Added*

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I hear you, but literally since 2000, he has just turned up in every movie for the check.

Which is even worse when you look at his filmography pre-2000 which arguably is one of the greatests of all time.

Tell me, what was the last post-2000 film which added to his legacy?

I'll wait
you gotta eat somehow right :manny:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
CqkDul9VIAA6eNB.jpg:large

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
Saw the movie last night.

If you are familiar with the Duran v Leonard saga and the history of Panama v US, especially during these days...the back drop story was as good as the fight scenario.

Theater was very empty, 6 people max.

Good movie in my view, especially if you are a boxing fan. I think that since here in the states, this story may go past many. If you are an average boxing fan that only likes heavyweights like many US fans...or you are too young to know about this story.... you will not go and see this movie.

For everyone else.... good film.

Usher was decent and I think they could have gotten someone that looked more like Duran...but well done overall...especially if you like boxing and know this story.

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
saw it, and kinda hated it.

there was like, no substance to this as a movie.

hated almost everything about this.

Creed is 10x better

livewire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The story was pretty good just moved from idea to idea way to fast..the boxing scenes/amount of time boxing was a joke though