38.jpg

the fukk my dude juggernaut got hooves :dead:

34_medium.jpg

4_medium.jpg

6_medium.jpg

the fukk wrong with their legs :russ:

2503700-liefeldcaptainamerica.jpg

:laff:

Growing up I didn't fukk with comics at all :russ: because of the horrible art and the culture it produced after superman died in the 80s (the horrible varients, holographic covers, etc. all of it just all seemed tacky to me). I'm sure I missed some stuff though. That x-men and spiderman cartoon on fox was piff :ohlawd:

What I miss out on?

pike

Banned
Daps
38.jpg

the fukk my dude juggernaut got hooves :dead:

34_medium.jpg

4_medium.jpg

6_medium.jpg

the fukk wrong with their legs :russ:

2503700-liefeldcaptainamerica.jpg

:laff:

Growing up I didn't fukk with comics at all :russ: because of the horrible art and the culture it produced after superman died in the 80s (the horrible varients, holographic covers, etc. all of it just all seemed tacky to me). I'm sure I missed some stuff though. That x-men and spiderman cartoon on fox was piff :ohlawd:

What I miss out on?
:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
:camby:90's was one of the GOAT comic book era's of all time.
That has nothing to do with liefied being fukking GARBAGE.

Liefied signatures:
  • POUCHES
  • Swords and guns..cause you gotta have both
  • Lines...everywhere...colors + horizontal lines = depth?
  • The biggest fukking guns ever
  • Smoke...unexplained smoke
  • FEET...either they have none...or theyre awfully drawn...or theyre concealed by smoke or someone elses muscles
  • People with their mouth open...for no reason :russ:
Lets look
07597a55-5c8d-4651-ad29-d3499d750904.jpg

Yup :beli:

Change

All Star
Daps
That has nothing to do with liefied being fukking GARBAGE.

Liefied signatures:
  • POUCHES
  • Swords and guns..cause you gotta have both
  • Lines...everywhere...colors + horizontal lines = depth?
  • The biggest fukking guns ever
  • Smoke...unexplained smoke
  • FEET...either they have none...or theyre awfully drawn...or theyre concealed by smoke or someone elses muscles
  • People with their mouth open...for no reason :russ:
Lets look
07597a55-5c8d-4651-ad29-d3499d750904.jpg

Yup :beli:

dude said "horrible comic era of the 90s" 90's were dope for comics. Liefeld was great too until he got crazy at image and starting creating things like an assembly line without much thought. But Cable was fresh as hell at the time. So were a lot of his designs. There was a reason the guy was like a rock star as far as comic artists go at the time.

I will give you he couldn't draw feet for shyt at any point in his career. lol. He also had a terrible fall off.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
dude said "horrible comic era of the 90s" 90's were dope for comics. Liefeld was great too until he got crazy at image and starting creating things like an assembly line without much thought. But Cable was fresh as hell at the time. So were a lot of his designs. There was a reason the guy was like a rock star as far as comic artists go at the time.

I will give you he couldn't draw feet for shyt at any point in his career. lol. He also had a terrible fall off.
Wow u right...he didnt even realize he was just talking about liefield...the era was awesome...liefield was a solo piece of trash...and yeah cable was dope as fukk

Scotch Hall

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#TSC and surgical shoes
:what:

are u serious

:camby:90's was one of the GOAT comic book era's of all time.

:childplease:

You must either be a late 80's baby or a 90's baby. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Rob Leifield was not the best artist but his character costume designs and his set aesthetic set the template for most of the 90's.
I thought the general consensus was that comics was trash in the 90s(aside from a few series) it seems like that from everyone I talk to in person and every comic book clerk/owner I talk to. Yeah there was the cool cartoon series on fox but what about all the gimmick covers, all the comic book characters that crept up for a mini series, the clone sagas, the botched storylines. The tacky art, the crude drawings, I seen. My action comics dudes was telling me about the spectator market and when marvel went bankrupt. They killed the trade paperback market with gimmick covers.

Every thrift store/swapmeet/comic book store I go to is filled with trash and alot of that is comics from the 90s that didn't stand the test of time. Alot of shyt didn't make it out the 90s and thats for a reason.

I notice on the internet and the-coli now th
at nothing of the 90s should be mentioned in a negative light I guess, nostalgia maybe :manny: