Richard Jefferson is Clearly Gay

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Why isn't this shyt ever mentioned, This nikka sweet as bear meat

Look at this dude looking uncomfortable around the bytches:heh: The black chic looking at this nikka like:usure: nikka gazing all soft into the camera:wrist:
jefferson_06_01-476x360.jpg

If you can't tell this dude is uncomfortable in this pick, I don't know what to tell you. Got the NY fitted on, trying to look gully. nikka you soft as fukk! Wipe that fruity ass smirk off ya face. With a duck hunt shirt on:rudy: We know ya limp wrist ass ain't hunting for no damn ducks
rjeffor4.jpg

fukk type of gayblade celebration is this? nikka is you trying to shoot a bow and arrow... with ya tongue coming out of the side of ya mouth:what:

richard_jefferson1.jpg

And who could forget this shyt:mjlol:

nba-gays.jpg

That nikka is still valuable on 2k14 tho, so he good with me, Fitting he would play for a team called the Jazz tho:why:

Last edited:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I'm not doing research, the nikka is clearly gay. I knew that shyt as soon as I saw that last pic a few years ago. I just made a funny, but true thread. Here come y'all super serious ass muthafukkas on that huff ass shyt. Miss we with all of that serious ass shyt. We on a forum full of fukkery, and y'all can't sit back and have a chuckle?

Oroko Saki

The Shredder
Daps
I think the Jeremy Lin Chandler Parsons relationship is the most thread deserving controversy regarding a NBA player(s) sexuality