Reveal your alias by mistake brehtiers

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
Just figured out @Poitier is @blackestofpanthers :wow:

The style of @blackestofpanthers posting always struck me as familiar to another poster's, I just could never place my finger on who. :jbhmm:

Let's take a step back, shall we. @blackestofpanthers always had a thing for calling me kermitdahustla or huey shootin, whoever he is/was :rudy:
@ProBlack Panther previous names were huey shootin and kermit da hustla. Kermit da hustla was a guy who posted trayvons dead body pics and thought it was funny
Do you prefer kermit da hustla or huey shootin?
Kermit da hustla at it as usual @Data-Hawk look at this clown
They always do this. The same as kermit da hustla turning into @ProBlack Panther
Try harder, kermit.
Naw @ProBlack Panther proved to be an even bigger clown than every rational poster assumed. Did you see Kermit in this thread? @Data-Hawk :heh:
Posters like kermit da hustla acting pro black now
Also i have no idea why yall are going back and forth with kermit da hustla :russ: and no I'm not talking about chanda :mjpls:

No one else, I mean no one, ever calls me kermit or huey, but @blackestofpanthers

Until a few moments ago when a frustrated @Poitier broke character and let this slip :mjpls:
kermitdahustla aka huey shootin don't quote me no more, p*ssy.

Only so long fake aliases can pretend :laff:
full

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Funny how @blackestofpanthers calls on @Data-Hawk in about half of the quotes I quoted, too. :mjpls:

They all got they little circle jerk coli clique where they follow people around and also they join forces with racist cacs to try and get plat threads...lames is attention whores...no puss....no life....and in person they would be shook around me.....wh....They're also real close friends with that fakkit racist cac @VegasCAC....the fact they actually let these racists white boys start a #set on this bytch let me know what I'm dealing with on this bytch...I would make a thread about it and really bring shyt to light....but I ain't got the time tonight....