Remember when that Lame Eminem started wearing durags

havoc00

Pro
Daps
and tried to be gangsta

A police spokesperson told Billboard Online that the incident occurred at approximately 5:30 p.m. Saturday when Eminem drove past Mickey Shorr's car stereo store. Dail was smoking a cigarette outside while a radio was being installed in his car. Eminem allegedly got out of his car and said, "What did you say to me?"

Dail told police he told the rapper that he didn't say anything, at which point Eminem said, "We can handle this," and pulled a gun from his car, yelling "I'll kill you! I'll shoot you!" Witnesses told police Eminem kept the gun pointed at the ground.

who u gonna threaten someone with a gun pointed at the ground?

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Eminem.jpg

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
this is around when he was pretty fukked up on all these drugs or at least starting it so some erratic behaviour is to be expected. still hilarious tho

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY

scust at shady throwing on a du rag like he'll ever have waves or know black pain... whats it for?

I gotta :salute: MGK and Cac Miller for keeping it funky and rocking traditional whiteboy haircuts, that bytch Yelawolf is another annoying fakkit and I'm glad he flopped under the original culture stealer

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
scust at shady throwing on a du rag like he'll ever have waves or know black pain... whats it for?

I gotta :salute: MGK and Cac Miller for keeping it funky and rocking traditional whiteboy haircuts, that bytch Yelawolf is another annoying fakkit and I'm glad he flopped under the original culture stealer
paulwallbraids2.jpg
???