:russ:..we need more rappers to check these Bloggers, DJ's etc

d31300a611dd30_full.jpg

DjVladBEATUP2.jpg

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
exactly ross funded vlads whole entire interview series because of the lawsuit. ross took a silent loss. i know this dented his goin gold bank account.

ask a undercover plain clothes office questions about law enforcement brehs .

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
Rick Ross pig cop ass got pissed someone asked him a question about being 5-0.

He really wants to forget about the part of his life when he was a cop.

LOL, I can't even take Rick Ross seriously....every verse, you're guaranteed to hear a drug bar...and as soon as i hear that drug bar, I :pachaha: and turn that wack garbage shyt off

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Cause he asked ross bout the co shyt when he told him not to, but from what I understand it wasnt ross who hit em it was one of his people tho

He asked Maino about the Ross CO shyt and the video came out and that led to DJ Vlad getting beat up by Ross and Triple C's

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Ross took an L on this

Vlad TV (Hip-Hop's TMZ) is popular

MMG artists can't go to Vlad TV during promo runs as a result of the beatdown/lawsuit/settlement

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
Ross took an L on this

Vlad TV (Hip-Hop's TMZ) is popular

MMG artists can't go to Vlad TV during promo runs as a result of the beatdown/lawsuit/settlement

you over-estimating Vlad's value......i dont think MMG gives a fukk about doing promo runs on that site.... they got MTV Rap Fix, 106, Worldstar etc.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
you over-estimating Vlad's value......i dont think MMG gives a fukk about doing promo runs on that site.... they got MTV Rap Fix, 106, Worldstar etc.

After thinking about it, yea you right. There are bigger and more important platforms out there such as Hot97, Breakfast Club on 105.1, XXL, The Source, Complex, etc. as well as the ones you mentioned above.