Really's Official "Is @jojosworld300k600kbdk REALLY with the Shyts & Knew Jojo" Moneypak Challenge

really

All Star
Daps
@jojosworld300k600kbdk is either the greatest troll in internet history, or he really in the field:manny:

I had a challenge for people to break Animal Ambition in half, but nobody actually bout the CD

Got a challenge in the Locker Room for bytches to do something sexual, hoes aint biting....

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/real...enddot-moneypak-challenge-proof-added.225759/

Next best thing I could think of.... Is proving ONCE AND FOR ALL is this little nikka really with the shyts:mjlol:

$25 Monkey pak if you post pics with some burners and pics PROVING you knew Jo Jo and Stay on St Lawrence.

$25 you can add to a reloadable green dot, pay a bill, or add to paypal... YOu can buy some bullets or something nikka....

Let's get it

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
best_animated_images_car_jump_in.gif

really

All Star
Daps
shouldn't you finish one challenge before starting a new one?

we still waiting on the styles p aaliyah diss

Getting impatient with them hoes....

And to be honest.... I'd rather know for a FACT this lil nikka was wit the shyts, than see some digital ass:mjlol:

Plus this will put pressure on them hoes to move somethin... nikkas aint got time to be waiting all day.... If a hoe was really wit the shyts, she woulda done got this money by now:yeshrug:

really

All Star
Daps
He's and alias one of my favorite posters too.

How you know he an alias for sure? That lil nikka be convincing...

Plus he keep up with all the OBSCURE Chiraq Youtube videos... Random shyt that I don't even think be on Kollege Kidd