• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since we're talking about white women, have you seen the newest member on here where it shows you who just joined? Looks like a white chick to me.
I know how about 5% of this site works.

No offense...

I post, I respond, I read. That's about it.

But by all means, keep the brehs in the loop with new brehettes who join.

:salute:

MufasaChoppa

The Rise & Fall Of Mufasa Choppa
Daps
Reppin
L.A , California
10817626_937292702948175_1150191524_n.jpg

FPQqMzg.gif

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the time between my last post and this one, I got my dikk sucked by a beautiful woman. She is now cooking for me as I sit in my recliner about to watch some football. There's no anger in me bruh.

And you've been in here. If you'd have done some push ups like I told you, you'd have peace of mind and maybe start working your way toward finding a woman of your own.

Push-ups bruh. Do some

:mjlol:
:deadmanny:

Aizen

Absolute Sovereign
Daps
Reppin
Liberia, Madagascar
Some people bash American women and others don't. For those who bash American women, let's eliminate the angry or scrub guys from the equation. What you're left with is a group of men that vibe better with non-Western women, for whatever reasons that may be. When it comes to compatibility, culture is a huge factor. If you grew up in the West but have many non-Western influences and are not fully Western, being with a Western woman might not work. If you grew up in Africa or Asia but feel truly Western in your heart, being with an African or Asian woman might not work if they don't see eye-to-eye with your Western outlook. At this point in time, we are absorbing all different types of information and our influences can come from anywhere. Gone are the days of people just naturally clicking the best with other people in their country. Some people are returning to older ways of thinking or older culture. Other people simply never lost the old tradition and prefer somebody of like soul, like mind and like culture.

Find what works for you and don't waste too much time bashing the other side.

Gab

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Because they're lame as fukk, so they go to another country to wife some broke foreign chick that can't even speak a lick of English so they won't recognize what a cornball they are. :pachaha:

nope, women from other first world countries are still better than american women

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the time between my last post and this one, I got my dikk sucked by a beautiful woman. She is now cooking for me as I sit in my recliner about to watch some football. There's no anger in me bruh.

And you've been in here. If you'd have done some push ups like I told you, you'd have peace of mind and maybe start working your way toward finding a woman of your own.

Push-ups bruh. Do some.
nikka I was doing push ups on your mom's face and left her mouth full.

Status
Not open for further replies.