R.I.P Xbox One

Status
Not open for further replies.

33Degreed

Superstar Vet
Daps
Reppin
Bmf fairytale land
Well, you guy's had fun hyping up Microsoft Error XBOX OG 1, but the tests are in and the proof is now in the pudding, and the graphics side by side of the Error Box 1 VS the GreatStation3... It's a very huge GAP loll lmaoo wow, this is funny, but we all knew these days was coming soon. P.S Error Box 1 network is crap compared to 360 heads up.. But hey atleast its dedicated servers lmao :stylin:

Meach the Error Fan and Courtdog come and save your Error Bot from Bluescreening :trash:

Thank God for Sony, being quiet and creeping out the dark this GEN and shyttin on them :laff: omg the Graphics side by side is a difference... Xbox360 and Ps3 was wayyyyy closer
.. :ufdup: Xbox 1 is looking like 360 1.5 in graphics HAHAHa

33Degreed

Superstar Vet
Daps
Reppin
Bmf fairytale land
Xbox one is done. When y'all spent 8 years now defending shytty ports :beli:

i-aint-even-mad.jpg

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Wait, what happened. What nail in the coffin posts did friends miss over here? :wtf: I knew it was official when PS4 was announced as a concept but its OFFICIAL OFFICIAL, friends?

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah people are gonna be mad hyping down the xbox one. I like the clearer game better but that's just me. Doesn't look better at all let alone 50% better. Better games... Better Graphics... Worse hardware... R.I.P. Xbox one

33Degreed

Superstar Vet
Daps
Reppin
Bmf fairytale land
Yeah people are gonna be mad hyping down the xbox one. I like the clearer game better but that's just me. Doesn't look better at all let alone 50% better. Better games... Better Graphics... Worse hardware... R.I.P. Xbox one

Maybe all those TV features and the Kinect hardware kept the system from performing good, or maybe it was the DRM patches installed all in the OS that they coded in HAHAHA... but yeah people are pissed because Microsoft claimed Xbox One would compare and its looking like 1.5 360, this is a total propaganda pulled off by MS, they didn't have a Next-Gen plan I see.. PS4 Network is streaming Live gaming feed and it's letting users take control of they're friends games jumping in and out, Multitasking chatting while playing games with live Cam, and it's performing Cloud gaming, without any game installed or downloaded. Running at full resolutions and recording gameplay. and Xbox 1 is crashing on Kinect Voice Snap commands still, LOL. Microsoft is in a state of PR rut with Adobe After Effects CGI being the slogan of the campaign, when face 2 face the graphics on the Xbox 1 is looking very bad compared to what developers are seeing on the PS4 graphics power side. LOL heads up my friends Microsoft went windows 8 once again..from WINDOWS 7 piff to Windows 8..minor BULLshyt UPGRADE lmaooo

:datazz:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Maybe all those TV features and the Kinect hardware kept the system from performing good, or maybe it was the DRM patches installed all in the OS that they coded in HAHAHA... but yeah people are pissed because Microsoft claimed Xbox One would compare and its looking like 1.5 360, this is a total propaganda pulled off by MS, they didn't have a Next-Gen plan I see.. PS4 Network is streaming Live gaming feed and it's letting users take control of they're friends games jumping in and out, Multitasking chatting while playing games with live Cam, and it's performing Cloud gaming, without any game installed or downloaded. Running at full resolutions and recording gameplay. and Xbox 1 is crashing on Kinect Voice Snap commands still, LOL. Microsoft is in a state of PR rut with Adobe After Effects CGI being the slogan of the campaign, when face 2 face the graphics on the Xbox 1 is looking very bad compared to what developers are seeing on the PS4 graphics power side. LOL heads up my friends Microsoft went windows 8 once again..from WINDOWS 7 piff to Windows 8..minor BULLshyt UPGRADE lmaooo

:datazz:
So you missed the part where some people thought the Xbox one version looks better. And the part where reviewers said they couldn't review the ps4 version due to crashes and connectivity issues:snoop:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown

Have fun turning your contrast all the way down to hide all those jaggies.

33Degreed

Superstar Vet
Daps
Reppin
Bmf fairytale land
So you missed the part where some people thought the Xbox one version looks better. And the part where reviewers said they couldn't review the ps4 version due to crashes and connectivity issues:snoop:
ADD_DVD_2.jpg

But I do understand why Xbox 1 has all those exclusive launch titles developed very fast to have a bigger lineup, becuss all the GAMES ARE XBOX 360 games with minor updates 1.5
Microsoft is feeding you dummys anything and you are accepting it. These arent NEXT-GEN..lolll clowns the 360 could of stayed around for a good 2 more years at this rate

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.