R.I.P. To The Breh @DreadHead P aka Imperial P.

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
I'm friends with him on facebook and realized I haven't seen him post in a while.

I went to his page to see what's up and seen that he passed away on September 28. :snoop:

Rest Easy homie. :rip:

1367b5ebfe3c69a066a6ed5d44d6adfd.jpg

March 3, 1987 – September 28, 2016
Mr. Kirin Jarell "Fuda" Gill, 29, of 786 Midway Rd, Statesville, was born March 3, 1987 in Jersey City, New Jersey to Calvin Gill Jr., and Venessa Smith Gill. The Lord quietly took his hand on Wednesday morning, September 28, 2016 at his residence. He was preceded in death by a son Shakur Jarell Gill; and a brother, Calvin Tyrone Gill.

Mr. Gill was a graduate of West Iredell High School and was employed by Kewaunee Scientific Corp. as a Forklift Operator. He was a member of the United States Navy and received the Navy Good Conduct Medal, National Defense Service Medal, Global War On Terrorism Service Medal, Global War On Terrorism Expeditionary Medal and two Sea Service Deployment Ribbons.

In addition to his parents, Calvin and Venessa Gill, he leaves to cherish the memory of his life a brother, Jermaine Eric Bethea (Shonda) of Marietta, GA; three sisters, Temeika Outley (Willie, Jr.), Taura Monique Bethea of Modesto, CA, and Andrea Joyce Gill of Jersey City, NJ; and a host of nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, cousins, other relatives, neighbors and friends.

Celebration of Life Services for Mr. Kirin Jarell Gill will be conducted Tuesday, October 4th, 2016, at 11:30 a.m. at Horizon Church, Statesville, NC. Mr. Gill will remain at Rutledge and Bigham Funeral Home until taken to the church at 10:00 a.m. to lie in state. Burial will follow in the National Cemetery, Salisbury, NC. Members of the family will receive friends at the church on Tuesday, October 4th, 2016, from 10:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.

Rutledge and Bigham Mortuary, is serving the Gill family.

Link: Kirin Jarell Gill Obituary | STATESVILLE, NC

@DreadHead P
Screenshot_20161020_211917.jpg

Last edited: