R.I.P. Blastmaster Courtdog's Day 1 O.G. Xbox One

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I don't know brehs, she's in the ER right now :to:
After the latest Dashboard update my xbox started disconnecting randomly from the internet. I just thought it was my internet but Im not having this issue on my lappy :yeshrug:

So anyways it keeps asking me to reset my wireless.. when you click ok it restarts my controller.. but the internet comes back on shortly afterwards which is weird but ok... But this last time when it does it, it doesn't see any wifi networks before or after the wireless restart. So I gets to googlin' and I find a insiders trick on resetting the xbox without losing your game saves.. I do it, and now my shyt is at the factory reset screen.

The problem is it still won't recognize any wirelss networks and my xbox can't connect wired. So unless there is something Microsoft can do, I'm gonna have to send her in for repair/replacement.

That X might be arriving sooner than I anticipated?

@Cladyclad better have my money :birdman:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
NOT very aptly named electronic devise sir...Blastmaster like a boombox except it don't boom :dwillhuh: In fact it's not very exciting at all

It just whimpers as the fan breezes lazily in the L box... Id say long past it's glory but one never came.:lolbron:

Relegated to being nothing more than an over glorified cable box it arrived like a coffin at your doorstep ready to bury all your hopes and dreams, leaving users such as yourself haunted by stories of aborted shoulda been classics and dead on arrival sure bets.:deadmanny:

It's time to put it to sleep, Put a shotgun right thru tha X :bustback:

Rest comfortably knowing you can't hand down this L to the next generation :whew:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Jeez how ironic. Now you don't even have an OG Xbox.

Court about to be going through that Xbox Games on PC list like

":damn: CUPHEAD WORK ON WINDOWS XP RIGHT?!"
Are games still getting 360 ports?
:lupe:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I'm assuming the latest? I didn't use it for a few months. Had to do like 5gs worth of updating and then my internet connection was acting funny
The latest public preview builds have known wifi issues. There's a new update coming out today if you're in the beta.

Networking
Work continues on the stability of the Wi-Fi connectivity. If you see any issues please report the problem for investigation by performing a Full system software via the dashboard as opposed to just pressing the Xbox Power button.

Read more at New Preview Beta 1806 System Update - 6/4/18 - Xbox Wire

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
NOT very aptly named electronic devise sir...Blastmaster like a boombox except it don't boom :dwillhuh: In fact it's not very exciting at all

My pops named his Wifi "Blastmaster" one time solely because KRS is his fav rapper. :dead:

Still clown him to this day about it. :dead: