Question and Answer Game: Coli Edition Part. 2 #leggo

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Part 1 was pretty darn successful which surprised me :ehh:

I'm pretty sure with all the new posters on here, there will be plenty of fukkery :lolbron:

How to Play: A poster posts in this thread asks to be pm'd a question, another poster pms that poster a question, then the poster posts the question (keep the asker anonymous :comeon:...wait who am i kidding? :pachaha: this is the coli, u nikkas love exposing folks :laff:) And answer the question within this thread. Comprenhenday? :dwillhuh:

The questions can be random as hell or just a question that you've been wanting to ask another poster :manny:
Aite GO!

Me firsttttt! :o:

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
8AEtOLQ.png

WiiU

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My question would be why the fukk do all of you "adults" in this subforum like to play stupid kiddie adolescent games all the time??? truth or dare, draw yourself as some gay cartoon anime, the question game etc

Is this a forum for adults to discuss life in general and relationships or some 13 year old school-girls sleep over?

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Question: have you ever had a pregnancy scare :skip:

Answer: Yes...about a year ago :lupe: was busy thottin with a bum ass ex, no condom :snoop:

Bought a cheap pregnancy test, said i wasnt pregnant but i made an appt. with my doctor, :whew:

thought i was gonna be one of those ratchets on the bus 8 months pregnant with no job or husband :to:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
My question would be why the fukk do all of you "adults" in this subforum like to play stupid kiddie adolescent games all the time??? truth or dare, draw yourself as some gay cartoon anime, the question game etc

Is this a forum for adults to discuss life in general and relationships or some 13 year old school-girls sleep over?

AKA PS4? :lupe:

AKA Tom? :lupe:

Is that you? :lupe:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin

shat up n log into ur real account ya bytch

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.

You need a hug, honey.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
@WiiU Why you so mad? Let us be great.

Anywhoooo....

Q: do you throw up gang signs when you in ya crib?

A: :dead: Sometimes when I'm joking around or rapping some hood ish.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

Allow female posters to create threads, brehs :mjpls:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Question: have you ever had a pregnancy scare :skip:

Answer: Yes...about a year ago :lupe: was busy thottin with a bum ass ex, no condom :snoop:

Bought a cheap pregnancy test, said i wasnt pregnant but i made an appt. with my doctor, :whew:

thought i was gonna be one of those ratchets on the bus 8 months pregnant with no job or husband :to:
you would not consider an abortion?

WiiU

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shat up n log into ur real account ya bytch

Instead of upping the old kiddie game thread you wanted to make a new one for a struggle plat. Congrats

We get it, you are an attention whore. You and the rest of the them in here want a chance to "ask" each other questions (make up some question in your head to ask yourself so you can attention whore with your answer in the thread) what you forgot is, until you drop pictures nobody gives a fukk about what you think or wants to play some game with you. And chances are even if you did nobody would either.

But continue with your 10 year old birthday party ice breaker games

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Question: If you were lucky enough to win the lottery, what would you do?

Answer: I'm a kind and giving person, first things first, pay all three of my grandmothers' houses off, pay my parents' house off, open up college funds for a few of my needy baby cousins, donate to chicago public schools, pay off all of my student loans, buy a bunch of brazilian body wave weave in all colors :mjpls: , get a tummy tuck, and chill.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
Question: I respect the fact that you've been in a lot of forum drama (at times getting exposed time after time) yet u still post like aint shyt happen...how'd u do it?? :ld:
  • one thing i pride my self on is being real....so when ppl try and expose me i laugh..cause im not a character on here. the person posting is really how i act in my everyday life. shout out to uncle @Two Stacks tho :pachaha: he still ugly as fukk