Queens school barred student reports on 'bad' Malcolm X

CapitalOne

Do You Believe...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
greatest-hits.jpg
Queens parents are using any means necessary to stop their children’s teachers from besmirchingMalcolm X’s name.

Teachers at Public School 201 in Flushing told fourth-graders last week that the controversial activist was “violent” and “bad.” They also refused to let the kids write about the assassinated icon for Black History Month.

Parent Cleatress Brown, 47, of Flushing complained to Principal Rebecca Lozada on Friday after a teacher forbade her fourth-grade son from writing a report on Malcolm X.

“I’m outraged,” said Brown. “As a teacher, you’re imposing your opinion on a bunch of kids.”

She had her son write about him anyway — and then turn the paper in to her. “That’s called learning,” she said.

Another parent, Angel Minor, said she was “very upset” after her son came home complaining he couldn’t do a report on Malcolm X for his technology class.

“It was disrespectful to our history,” said Minor, 33, whose son is not in Brown’s class.

Children were asked to pick from several prominent black leaders, including Martin Luther King Jr., Rosa Parks and Malcolm X for the project, Minor said.

“I felt like when he grew up, he wanted to stop segregation so everyone could be equal,” said her son Tyrese Minor, 9.

But his teacher quickly took Malcolm X off the list. The black leader defended the use of violence as a form of self-defense before his assassination in 1965.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...ports-bad-malcolm-x-parents-article-1.1607362

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Alot of CAC's called him violent, but theyve never had the KKK burning crosses on their lawns when they was fukking children or had dogs sicked on them or lynched or hoses sprayed on them. Malcom was a dude who was preaching for black people to stick up for themselves not turn the other cheek like martin did.

I hate it when you have white people come on those boards oh he hated white people... No he didnt, he hated the one's who threatened him, after he got back from mecca his outlook changed. that's what they just dont understand.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Alot of CAC's called him violent, but theyve never had the KKK burning crosses on their lawns when they was fukking children or had dogs sicked on them or lynched or hoses sprayed on them. Malcom was a dude who was preaching for black people to stick up for themselves not turn the other cheek like martin did.

I hate it when you have white people come on those boards oh he hated white people... No he didnt, he hated the one's who threatened him, after he got back from mecca his outlook changed. that's what they just dont understand.

MLK is no weakling, though. He basically taught black folk how to use psychological warfare and fukk up the white man's mind while making them look bad in front of the world. I agree with Malcolm and how he changed for the better when he came back from Mecca. He saw that the structure of white supremacy has to be taken down with a collective effort from everyone that opposes it.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Meanwhile, this blasphemous picture that tries to make Malcolm's legacy into a joke.

media

:snoop: @ this. In Black History Month.

We are getting attacked in all areas.