"Put a barrel in a capo mouth, til his scalp come out, you a kid, you don't live what you rap about"

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Jimmy is a bytch. Ol sensitive thug y'all all need hugs. Nikka talk tough to Mason when he was a preacher but the nikka crying like a bytch with Flex.

Fukk that clown. You go at Nas and Hov and got the nerve to wonder why you broke.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
:ahh:

bbbbut I missed out on the chance on working with nas and jay because of my loyalty to cam
full

nikka u wouldnt have a platform in hip hop if it wasnt for cam let alone the chance of working with certain people:stopitslime:

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Man this line comes full circle 15 years later lol. No wonder jimmy fell back. Ill never forget Jimmy was talking all this shyt and these nikkas end up running into each other at some summit/Panel. Esco was waiting for this chump Jimmy to jump. Jim walked right passed him..behind him actually and dapped and hugged some next nikka. All this Time jimmy was talkin shyt the kufi smacker and didnt do shyt. It was on youtube too during the old Nas bbs and Sohh days. I wish it was a way to find it smh

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Man this line comes full circle 15 years later lol. No wonder jimmy fell back. Ill never forget Jimmy was talking all this shyt and these nikkas end up running into each other at some summit/Panel. Esco was waiting for this chump Jimmy to jump. Jim walked right passed him..behind him actually and dapped and hugged some next nikka. All this Time jimmy was talkin shyt the kufi smacker and didnt do shyt. It was on youtube too during the old Nas bbs and Sohh days. I wish it was a way to find it smh

I remember that.....they were all sitting down at a table and Jimmy went right by him....I remember thinking "why didnt u smack his invisable kufi off?"

Might be the GOAT Nas album opener :wow:

:whoa: The Stillmatic intro still got the crown, but this one is definitely 2nd

lets not act like the Wildstyle throwback never happened.

DAT NICCA KELSO

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Foreman's Basement
"I mean, it's entertaining for me. I like to see him goofing off. It's funny," he told Flex. "He got funny screw faces and all that and he's puckering his lips up. It's what they do. He's pucker man... Real weird stuff. But you know what, I understand. Get money Jim Jones, Jim Ones. There's only one Jones in New York, baby."

:mjlol:

Ball

All Star
Daps