PSA: Folks with hidden agendas are too dangerous

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
They portray themselves as being genuine with their opinions and views, but are motivated by their own fear,greed, and/or desires

@philmonroe you are a self-serving clown

Two of the fundamental core principles of black empowerment and being problack is based on a generational goal

It requires actually having a black family and unity with like minded black families to implement group economics, then build on top of that a socially and politically astute community

But for some reason, you are working hard to debunk these core principles that have been successfully implemented by other communities. Why?

This shyt in bold sounds stupid as fukk you high? It don't help build no unity because we all ain't going to agree anyway. It don't help support black business or else some of you dudes wouldn't whine that some don't support black businesses. It don't help with support with laws getting passed unless that person is about that type of action and frankly most people aren't regardless of race. They just like complaining about the stuff they feel is wrong without doing shyt to help. Building black wealth is some coli crock of shyt some of you nikkas say to sound good. What some other black gets as far as money don't help me anymore than Bill Gates white wealth if they aren't using it benefit me or others. I'm not saying they have to and should just being real this is a stupid statement people on here run with all the time and it makes it more stupid IMO because most of,the people kicking this will never have that type of black wealth so they just counting other nikkas pockets which is some chicks shyt to me.

The most pro black thing you can do is help black people be better and having kids by itself ain't the answer at all.

Man this is coli talking dikkhead points as far as I'm concerned. shyt people don't get along with every black in their family, neighborhood, gym, wherever, but always talking this mythical "unity" shyt. nikkas sound stupid and I know most probably only kick this shyt online. Most people ain't thinking of other races as allies but they ain't thinking of their own as allies either regardless of race. Its all about your family, friends and that's it. Dudes out here like they have some great concern about everybody are full of,shyt. Outside basic stuff (don't want people hurt or anything negative to happen to them) if you aren't family, friends, I don't really care about you. I don't say that in a mean way just in a realistically I have limited time so I'm going to care about the closest people that have helped me become who I am way.

Why are you determined to remix and water down these core principles of black empowerment and being problack...

That's true but one of my has blue eyes and another boy and his sister have green but none of their children have them light colored eyes.

oh because you either have offsprings with a non-black woman, you are not black, or you are a product of interracial relationship. There's nothing wrong with either case. But you made your decision OR you are what you are, be happy and stay in your lane

I knew you had a hidden agenda

Shame-Bell-Lady-From-Game-Thrones.gif

My brother, one of my cousins, and one of my homies are either married to or dating a non-black woman. I still love them and respect their decisions because they respect my lane and I respect their lane, no false flagging, remixing, or watering down is done or needed

How a hidden agenda having nikka reacts when he knows he got busted?

Are you black?
If so, do you have kids with non-black woman?

Stop acting like a bytch what are you really tryng to say fam? Nobody got time for the passive aggressive sucker shyt
Nikka couldn't answer a simple questions :mjlol:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
They portray themselves as being genuine with their opinions and views, but are motivated by their own fear,greed, and/or desires

@philmonroe you are a self-serving clown

Two of the fundamental core principles of black empowerment and being problack is based on a generational goal

It requires actually having a black family and unity with like minded black families to implement group economics, then build on top of that a socially and politically astute community

But for some reason, you are working hard to debunk these core principles that have been successfully implemented by other communities. Why?

Why are you determined to remix and water down these core principles of black empowerment and being problack...

oh because you either have offsprings with a non-black woman, you are not black, or you are a product of interracial relationship. There's nothing wrong with either case. But you made your decision OR you are what you are, be happy and stay in your lane

I knew you had a hidden agenda

My brother, one of my cousins, and one of my homies are either married to or dating a non-black woman. I still love them and respect their decisions because they respect my lane and I respect their lane, no false flagging, remixing, or watering down is done or needed

How a hidden agenda having nikka reacts when he knows he got busted?

Nikka couldn't answer a simple questions :mjlol:
You still haven't answered why you are concerned about my life. I could answer everything you said easily but why? You still haven't answered that. What does it accomplish? You being right/wrong then what? How can I have a hidden agenda this messageboard controls nothing. Even if I had a hidden agenda this messageboard isn't where you put it if that's what you were going for. Makes no sense fukk you went to school at. Just say your obsessed with me over some other shyt and be real.

Why are you determined to tell me how I feel because I don't agree with you? I don't see how I have this much control over you from a screename. Guess you want daps/rep that bad. Now that's

I don't try to debunk shyt I have my views and I also have always said a lot of,you dudes are dikkeater for other races and I'm not. I'm never on my this race does this, that, and the other while we don't. That's straight dikkrider stuff some of you "problack" people are on. You do your shyt your way and I do mine my way and we see who comes out better.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
You still haven't answered why you are concerned about my life. I could answer everything you said easily but why? You still haven't answered that. What does it accomplish? You being right/wrong then what? How can I have a hidden agenda this messageboard controls nothing. Even if I had a hidden agenda this messageboard isn't where you put it if that's what you were going for. Makes no sense fukk you went to school at. Just say your obsessed with me over some other shyt and be real.

Why are you determined to tell me how I feel because I don't agree with you? I don't see how I have this much control over you from a screename. Guess you want daps/rep that bad. Now that's

I don't try to debunk shyt I have my views and I also have always said a lot of,you dudes are dikkeater for other races and I'm not. I'm never on my this race does this, that, and the other while we don't. That's straight dikkrider stuff some of you "problack" people are on. You do your shyt your way and I do mine my way and we see who comes out better.

Yeah ok, I usually make threads exposing folks that I have different opinions with, but yet you could only find such a thread about you

I called you out for having an agenda before having proof because you satisfied the characteristics of an agent and/or self serving clown. None of your rebuttal was based in proven facts. It was just dismissive rhetoric, stereotyping, and projecting negative assumptions on other. Basically what you are still doing now

Stay in your lane, you made your decision about who to build a family with. Be proud, be to yourself

Why are you worried about pro-black and black empowerment principles while not having a black family?
Why are you trying to derail black generational goals, while making the decision not to have a black family?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Yeah ok, I usually make threads exposing folks that I have different opinions with, but yet you could only find such a thread about you

I called you out for having an agenda before having proof because you satisfied the characteristics of an agent and/or self serving clown. None of your rebuttal was based in proven facts. It was just dismissive rhetoric, stereotyping, and projecting negative assumptions on other. Basically what you are still doing now

Stay in your lane, you made your decision about who to build a family with. Be proud, be to yourself

Why are you worried about pro-black and black empowerment principles while not having a black family?
Why are you trying to derail black generational goals, while making the decision not to have a black family?
Sounds good you want props from Internet nikkas smfh. You're a nobody mad at me for some strange reason. I don't know and don't try to push no agenda. You just want faux props for "exposing" an agent of what? Like I said this is a messageboard filled with a lot of people that can't even get girls. fukk is there to corrupt? You ain't making sense fam. I can be a self serving clown its done me quite nicely IRL so say that then. I do what I want apparently you want group think but I'm not for it.

I'm always proud to be myself hating ass nikkas like you don't want me to be. You sounding like a bytch after money talking about Ive choose who to build a family with. lol you don't know me but assume whatever for your props by online nikkas. Sad life you're living needing props from others.

You're a shyt reporter I'm not answering the question because you've given no reason to so save trying to ask me in different ways, "shame" me, expose me, whatever seek you think you can do. End of the day this is a messageboard and after I log off I'm good with a shytload of people that know the real and that's all that matters. I will say how can I derail goals by having differing opinions on how to do things. You don't make sense. Instead if worrying about me you need to get a hold of why the shyt you saying ain't making sense.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Sounds good you want props from Internet nikkas smfh. You're a nobody mad at me for some strange reason. I don't know and don't try to push no agenda. You just want faux props for "exposing" an agent of what? Like I said this is a messageboard filled with a lot of people that can't even get girls. fukk is there to corrupt? You ain't making sense fam. I can be a self serving clown its done me quite nicely IRL so say that then. I do what I want apparently you want group think but I'm not for it.

I'm always proud to be myself hating ass nikkas like you don't want me to be. You sounding like a bytch after money talking about Ive choose who to build a family with. lol you don't know me but assume whatever for your props by online nikkas. Sad life you're living needing props from others.

You're a shyt reporter I'm not answering the question because you've given no reason to so save trying to ask me in different ways, "shame" me, expose me, whatever seek you think you can do. End of the day this is a messageboard and after I log off I'm good with a shytload of people that know the real and that's all that matters. I will say how can I derail goals by having differing opinions on how to do things. You don't make sense. Instead if worrying about me you need to get a hold of why the shyt you saying ain't making sense.

talk down about being on a message board, while posting your opinions heavily on a message board brehs
talk about not worrying about online folks, but yet posting your opinions to those same online folks brehs
talk about what you doing IRL to online folks, while you claim not to worry about what they think brehs
rate a thread a 1 star on a message board, while saying you don't care brehs

You don't need to answer questions, cause it's already clear what type of fawk nikka you are
There's no way of spinning your self serving actions, you are what you are
Discuss topics that are relevant to you and/or generically applied to all humans

• Dap
Reactions: Yup

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
talk down about being on a message board, while posting your opinions heavily on a message board brehs
talk about not worrying about online folks, but yet posting your opinions to those same online folks brehs

You don't need to answer questions, cause it's already clear what type of fawk nikka you are
There's no way of spinning your self serving actions, you are what you are
Discuss topics that are relevant to you and/or generically applied to all humans
I didn't talk down about being on here. I spoke the truth about what some on here are and what you're trying to do. You keep doing it now. Taking something you have against me personally cause I make you feel some type of way and trying to get everybody else in your corner. Classic chick technique but continue to grasp with those bytch tactics you like to use. Again you need a better style it don't work. I don't worry about y'all outside of when I'm on here. Its just discussion and once I log off its done. When did I say I didn't like posting on here or anything contrary to my previous statement? You gotta make sense when you post my dude.

If its sooo clear I'm a fukk boy why are you on my dikk starting threads based on me? Sounding stupid again but I understand you one of them dudes that like talking shyt online because you don't get respect off it. Its cool let your anger out mr out blacking me man. How is that trying to be blacker than me working for you? I said I'd answer the questions but I see you avoided the stipulations of me answering though. I know you got that fukking alert too.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
I didn't talk down about being on here. I spoke the truth about what some on here are and what you're trying to do. You keep doing it now. Taking something you have against me personally cause I make you feel some type of way and trying to get everybody else in your corner. Classic chick technique but continue to grasp with those bytch tactics you like to use. Again you need a better style it don't work. I don't worry about y'all outside of when I'm on here. Its just discussion and once I log off its done. When did I say I didn't like posting on here or anything contrary to my previous statement? You gotta make sense when you post my dude.

If its sooo clear I'm a fukk boy why are you on my dikk starting threads based on me? Sounding stupid again but I understand you one of them dudes that like talking shyt online because you don't get respect off it. Its cool let your anger out mr out blacking me man. How is that trying to be blacker than me working for you? I said I'd answer the questions but I see you avoided the stipulations of me answering though. I know you got that fukking alert too.

why is exposing you for have having an agendas means taking anything personal? You are not making sense and you are clearly grasping for straws to have something to say at this point

I was direct and clear on what this thread is about. But yet you talmbowt message board nikka not getting poosay. stop it

If it doesn't mean nuffin, then don't reply
If I did not expose you with legit proof, then don't reply
If I'm dikkrydding you, then why you feel the need to reply?

• Dap

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
why is exposing you for have having an agendas means taking anything personal? You are not making sense and you are clearly grasping for straws to have something to say at this point

I was direct and clear on what this thread is about. But yet you talmbowt message board nikka not getting poosay. stop it

If it doesn't mean nuffin, then don't reply
If I did not expose you with legit proof, then don't reply
If I'm dikkrydding you, then why you feel the need to reply?
Youre taking it personal because there is no agenda and your p*ssy ass didn't start this shyt till we had a disagreement. If it was all like that you'd been said something. Hoe tactic in disguise number one. Not grasping at straws just telling the truth.

The thread is about me and your dikkriding of me because I made you feel some type of way. The not getting p*ssys was one line wasn't the main point. bytch tactic number two using one to roe resent the whole post. It doesn't mean nothing but what I said it means which is messageboard bullshyt. I'll keep responding until I don't feel like it that's why I keep responding. Nah you can't expose me cause you don't know me but I'm going to still reply they aren't mutually exclusive. You are dikkriding me but since you stanning so bad I feel you want me to reply or else you wouldn't started a thread based off of me under the guise of something else. Maybe you come from a family of bytches where that's cool but that's just weird to me. Maybe you want my autograph I don't know but I'm going to keep responding until 1 when the football games come on and won't be back until after the games go off (well at least until after the boys game). After that until I return honestly you can suck another dikk since that seems to be what your good for.

I can't believe I have this much control over this nikka from posting my views. Damn I'm powerful

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Youre taking it personal because there is no agenda and your p*ssy ass didn't start this shyt till we had a disagreement. If it was all like that you'd been said something. Hoe tactic in disguise number one. Not grasping at straws just telling the truth.

The thread is about me and your dikkriding of me because I made you feel some type of way. The not getting p*ssys was one line wasn't the main point. bytch tactic number two using one to roe resent the whole post. It doesn't mean nothing but what I said it means which is messageboard bullshyt. I'll keep responding until I don't feel like it that's why I keep responding. Nah you can't expose me cause you don't know me but I'm going to still reply they aren't mutually exclusive. You are dikkriding me but since you stanning so bad I feel you want me to reply or else you wouldn't started a thread based off of me under the guise of something else. Maybe you come from a family of bytches where that's cool but that's just weird to me. Maybe you want my autograph I don't know but I'm going to keep responding until 1. After that honestly you can suck another dikk since that seems to be what your good for.

I can't believe I have this much control over this nikka from posting my views. Damn I'm powerful

Of course I could expose you, cause I did
I asked you what your race was and the race of your baby mom(s)
You chose not to answer cause I already told you, I knew you had an agenda
So now you talmbowt me taking it personal and how you making me feel, which are clearly deflection attempts, while ignoring your inability to claim your non-black family on a message board, while talmbowt pro-black and black empowerment topics

• Dap

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Of course I could expose you, cause I did
I asked you what your race was and the race of your baby mom(s)
You chose not to answer cause I already told you, I knew you had an agenda
So now you talmbowt me taking it personal and how you making me feel, which are clearly deflection attempts, while ignoring your inability to claim your non-black family on a message board, while talmbowt pro-black and black empowerment topics
Last response till after the games. Take the ban bet if you think I'm not black or shut the fukk up about some exposure. I choose not to answer because it had nothing to do with the thread at hand. How does some girls eyes have anything to do with what race I am or who I do or don't have kids with. You can't answer that simple shyt. I never deflect (guess you just learned that word) but don't see the point of the question. You definitely taking it personal but like I said I understand I have control over you that makes you feel so mad or whatever. Again if I'm not black take the ban bet forever or stop talking shyt. I'll answer all the questions take the fukking ban bet forever not a week or two forever and I'll answer all the questions.

Now I'm gone till after the games dikkrider.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Last response till after the games. Take the ban bet if you think I'm not black or shut the fukk up about some exposure. I choose not to answer because it had nothing to do with the thread at hand. How does some girls eyes have anything to do with what race I am or who I do or don't have kids with. You can't answer that simple shyt. I never deflect (guess you just learned that word) but don't see the point of the question. You definitely taking it personal but like I said I understand I have control over you that makes you feel so mad or whatever. Again if I'm not black take the ban bet forever or stop talking shyt. I'll answer all the questions take the fukking ban bet forever not a week or two forever and I'll answer all the questions.

Now I'm gone till after the games dikkrider.
you trying to be philosophical about eye color, instead of answering the question? cot damn your deflection game is top notch:wow: Yeah I just learned that word and you are doing a great job of showing me what it means. Goodlooks on the reinforcement technique of learning

You don't see the point of answering a question that will confirm whether you have an agenda, in a thread that is exposing you for having an agenda...yeah ok
I noticed you talmbowt your race, while ignoring your baby mom(s):francis:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
@philmonroe doesn't seem like he has a hidden agenda he just seems like an idiot. Just expose him, shame him, and move on. Don't waste your energy on these clowns

Repped :salute:
I don't have an agenda. I maybe an idiot but it hasn't stopped me IRL so its whatever you like to say. He can't expose, shame, and esp move on hence the thread. I can't believe you mad at me either its just a messageboard. Its ok though the people I've helped think otherwise so y'all can have fun shytting on a screen name lol. Have a blessed day my friends.