Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
i

This cac actually admitted to playing fantasy sports and outs several others in the NFL.....:dwillhuh::what::wtf::dead: No way in the world these fools not involved in cheating and betting..........:mjlol: at the foolish 9to5 c00ns putting their money into this capitalist trap. Got pros playing behind the scenes for thousands of dollar pools amongst themselves, while yall fight for scraps that you never will probably get....Keep droppin ya 9 to 5 slave checks hoping to get "rich" like your favorite player....while they bid multiple g's in pools behind the scenes and play against themselves and their opponent that day......:laff:

Adrian Peterson was Blair Walsh's first-round fantasy football pick

MINNEAPOLIS -- The Minnesota Vikings will host the Chicago Bears on Sunday as they look to get closer to a playoff spot. But for some players on their roster, there'll be another postseason spot at stake.

Kicker Blair Walsh is one of the players on the Vikings roster who's running his own fantasy football team with some of the same players he competes with and against on Sundays. He was knocked out of the playoffs in the last of his three leagues in Week 14, but the centerpiece of one of his teams was the same one who's at the core of the Vikings' offense: Adrian Peterson.

"Somebody actually let him slip to the fifth pick," Walsh said on ESPN's Fantasy Football Focus podcast last week. "How, I have no idea."

When Peterson breaks his long touchdown runs, the former All-Pro kicker is doubly happy, because it benefits both his actual team and his fantasy squad. "I will not reveal the player's name, but one of my friends who plays for another team -- he's very competitive in fantasy -- he once told me that [Darren] McFadden broke a 60-yard touchdown run. He was playing against him, and he said he did a very, very discrete fist pump on the sideline. I made fun of him. I said, 'That's pretty bad.'" :deadmanny:

Walsh estimated that about half of the Vikings players are in a fantasy league of some sort -- he plays in one with a couple of the team's athletic trainers and six or so teammates -- and said many of the Vikings' defensive veterans, including Chad Greenway, Everson Griffen and Brian Robison, have teams.

Defensive players generally gain less name recognition through fantasy football than their offensive counterparts, so fantasy football might allow them to, in a small way, live vicariously through the players who handle the ball. Their play on the field, though, can have adverse effects on their fantasy teams; when I told safety Harrison Smith earlier this season that he ruined my fantasy team with the hit that took out Bears running back Matt Forte on Nov. 1, he shot back, "I ruined my own -- he'd been scoring a ton of points for me."

Smith, for the record, won't start players the week he's playing against them. Greenway, meanwhile, usually reaches to draft Walsh too early, the kicker said, and makes sure to give him grief when he misses a field goal. :comeon:

Would Walsh ever draft himself in a league? "It's just too much pressure," he said. :comeon:

Last edited:

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
the only obvious thing here is that you're an idiot

The fact sports players are putting themselves in leagues, where their actual play determines outcomes henceforth payouts......man stfu you retarded imbecile....:laff:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
i

This cac actually admitted to playing fantasy sports and outs several others in the NFL.....:dwillhuh::what::wtf::dead: No way in the world these fools not involved in cheating and betting..........:mjlol: at the fools actually involved in this garbage.

Adrian Peterson was Blair Walsh's first-round fantasy football pick

MINNEAPOLIS -- The Minnesota Vikings will host the Chicago Bears on Sunday as they look to get closer to a playoff spot. But for some players on their roster, there'll be another postseason spot at stake.

Kicker Blair Walsh is one of the players on the Vikings roster who's running his own fantasy football team with some of the same players he competes with and against on Sundays. He was knocked out of the playoffs in the last of his three leagues in Week 14, but the centerpiece of one of his teams was the same one who's at the core of the Vikings' offense: Adrian Peterson.

"Somebody actually let him slip to the fifth pick," Walsh said on ESPN's Fantasy Football Focus podcast last week. "How, I have no idea."

When Peterson breaks his long touchdown runs, the former All-Pro kicker is doubly happy, because it benefits both his actual team and his fantasy squad. "I will not reveal the player's name, but one of my friends who plays for another team -- he's very competitive in fantasy -- he once told me that [Darren] McFadden broke a 60-yard touchdown run. He was playing against him, and he said he did a very, very discrete fist pump on the sideline. I made fun of him. I said, 'That's pretty bad.'" :deadmanny:

Walsh estimated that about half of the Vikings players are in a fantasy league of some sort -- he plays in one with a couple of the team's athletic trainers and six or so teammates -- and said many of the Vikings' defensive veterans, including Chad Greenway, Everson Griffen and Brian Robison, have teams.

Defensive players generally gain less name recognition through fantasy football than their offensive counterparts, so fantasy football might allow them to, in a small way, live vicariously through the players who handle the ball. Their play on the field, though, can have adverse effects on their fantasy teams; when I told safety Harrison Smith earlier this season that he ruined my fantasy team with the hit that took out Bears running back Matt Forte on Nov. 1, he shot back, "I ruined my own -- he'd been scoring a ton of points for me."

Smith, for the record, won't start players the week he's playing against them. Greenway, meanwhile, usually reaches to draft Walsh too early, the kicker said, and makes sure to give him grief when he misses a field goal. :comeon:

Would Walsh ever draft himself in a league? "It's just too much pressure," he said. :comeon:

Gatdamn you're a stupid MF :mjlol:

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Is this really that much different than Pete Rose betting on baseball? :patrice: