Prodigy Talks About Artist And The illuminati, Social Issues, New Projects, Mumble Rappers, More

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
it's more of these record labels, CEO's, directors, etc who use that influence of the "secret society'' to gain more attention. but if you notice the artists who do use all of that symbolism do get ahead in the music industry. they eventually get all the shows, the big artist features, notoriety etc. there's a certain circle of people who are pulling strings in the background, but nah artists ain't down with all that.

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
Breh getting his David Icke on, conspiracy theories one of the goat hustles and I honestly considered getting into the game myself, :salute: to the gawd

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
it's more of these record labels, CEO's, directors, etc who use that influence of the "secret society'' to gain more attention. but if you notice the artists who do use all of that symbolism do get ahead in the music industry. they eventually get all the shows, the big artist features, notoriety etc. there's a certain circle of people who are pulling strings in the background, but nah artists ain't down with all that.
A lot of the symbolism came from religion that predates monotheism so the whole Lucifer/satsn bs is hilarious.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
A lot of the symbolism came from religion that predates monotheism so the whole Lucifer/satsn bs is hilarious.

:yeshrug:that's a whole another story, i'm just saying alot of these artists who use that stuff get ahead in the music industry, so alot of the people behind the scenes might be involved in all this "secret society'' talk.

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
:yeshrug:that's a whole another story, i'm just saying alot of these artists who use that stuff get ahead in the music industry, so alot of the people behind the scenes might be involved in all this "secret society'' talk.
Conspiracy theory is great publicity and a huge hustle. But be careful though cause that shyt is racist in origin. @Thomas schooled me about talented black people being associated with selling souls.

InfamousThoro

All Star
Daps
more interview bits added

That was a dope interview! Thanks for posting. Crazy though that P didn't talk about his upcoming book The State vs Albert 'Prodigy' Johnson when he was asked about his upcoming books. That is Basically Part 2 of his Memoir.

It was scheduled for 23 December 2016 but it will be out 14 March this year

That Hegelian Dialectic Lyrics and background book is gonna be ill too