Prime Wade vs Prime Iverson

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Now I understand Iverson was phenemonal and exciting, and if you would have asked me this question while I was younger I would have said Iverson.

But as you get older and understand the game and watch for more of the studying aspect as opposed to watching it for.just excitment I dont see how people think Prime Iverson was better than Prime Wade.

Fire awayyyyyy

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
Bhf7pGPCAAAv7Gt.jpg:large

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
Let's be honest. AI was never a good defender, he just gambled for steals. Prime Wade actually ran an offense better than him too. And Wade TODAY is more efficient than AI's best year.

Wait, You think Dwayne wade is a real defender? :wtf: he is the king of the passing lane. AI would pick dude's for the ball Mid Dribble :wow:

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
Wait, You think Dwayne wade is a real defender? :wtf: he is the king of the passing lane. AI would pick dude's for the ball Mid Dribble :wow:

AI was out of position 80 percent of the time. Wade's gotten lazy on defense the last 2-3 years, before that he was well above average.

And his shot blocking...

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
AI was out of position 80 percent of the time. Wade's gotten lazy on defense the last 2-3 years, before that he was well above average.

And his shot blocking...

Because having a SG that can get 1 block a game is SO important.:aicmon:

AI never played with another great, He had a young melo and that team was :wow:

AI > HGH wade 10 times outta 10