Prime Jackie Chan Stamina though....

Daps
Reppin
California
I think Jackie Chan is prolly one of the few people on Earth that NOBODY could have a problem with. This dude is universally adored. But yo I was watching his fight scenes and got to thinking....what the fukk kinda inhuman stamina does this dude have. Like...yo, this dude never used stunt doubles. Choreographed his own shyt. Legit got injuries through his shyt. Would film fight scenes in singe takes. Has other reknowned fighters legit kicking and hitting him. Dude is like 5'6. And if you look at prime young Jackie Chan and how he moved it was like some Goku shyt. Even during Rush Hour 3 he was moving, it's crazy. What is this dude's training regimen for real?

When Jackie goes, I think that gonna hurt a lot of people whether you realize it or not. Dude is a fukkin legend walking.

Tilesp4p

All Star
Daps
Bruce Lee is an Icon because of what he has contributed to Martial Arts as a whole, but IMO I enjoy Jackies movies more..you go back and watch Ruble In The Bronx and shyt like that and thos movies are action packed with crazy stunts. Its an unpopular opinion to like Jackies movies more then Bruce...but i do :yeshrug:
Not to mention he does all his own stunts even after he made that movie Armor Of God where he fell 100 feet and cracked his head open lol