PRIME IVERSON VS PRIME D WADE. WHO WAS BETTER?

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see/hear a lot of people comparing Iverson to other pg/sg now that he's "retired". Kobe, MJ and a few other guards (Isiah Thomas) most people will put ahead of A.I. but what about Wade?

On firsttake a few days ago I think Broussard said he'd put A.I. right behind Wade on his all time shooting guard list.

Im an Iverson fan (also Wade) so I say Prime AI was better. Of course, career wise there is no debate at this point. Wade has titles.

But I remeber Iverson being a more unstoppable and exiting player for more consecutive years and having a bigger impact on the game culturally. A.I. was/is more popular worldwide as well.

I know some wade/heat fans will give me :comeon: look but thats just my opinion. I'm curious what the rest of the coli think.....:manny:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
AI was the first super star player I followed..I came up watching the game near the end of the Bulls dynasty. Im indebted to both guys but I would take prime D Wade. None of that culture/popularity shyt has to do with being a better all around basketball player.

lol at this being a debate... you give wade, aaron mckie and them bums and they'd not even be in the playoffs..

So the Sixers were a 1 seed in '01 with those 'bums' you named and you're saying Wade would not even get them to the playoffs, in a weak eastern conference? Go have a seat

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice: My brain is telling me wade breh but youth is telling me Iverson..

I mean iverson literally changed the way pickup basketball games everywhere..(for the worse :upsetfavre:)

I modeled my game after the hims soooo :ld:

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
iverson no rings talking about practice...

tumblr_lktn81BbZ41qe9jhuo1_400.gif

killacal

Banned
Daps
The iverson dikkriding is product of single mother homes and some kind of fascination with him off the court
On the court prime Wade was a better play maker, defender, rebounder, shot blocker, and scored at a higher clip and i hate that jawed out fakkit

Iverson is the goat chucker and thats it