pregnant women are horny psycho's

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
I never knew how horny pregnant women are, my soon to be babymother is living with me and my wife and things have been going so so so far up until the last few days, ive been avoiding her and keeping my distance but the last two days she’s been in heat. I’ve been off work for two days and she’s been following me around and making threats if I don’t have sex with her, I promised my wife I wouldn’t cross that boundary and plus im not attracted to pregnant women (the thought of my baby inside during sex i just cant)..this morning she cornered me in the kitchen while I was waiting on my waffles to finish, I told her im not having sex with her and she got mad and threw the toaster at my head…I ran into the bathroom and locked the door. she's kicking and banging on the bathroom door screaming and calling me a "p*ssy fakkit nikka"..This is getting to much. I think I made a mistake moving her in, is it true that pregnant women are more horny?

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
First we need to talk about the whole "pregnant babymother" thing and how this came to be when you're married and your wife letting her move in:dahell:?

Is she agreeing to let you guys keep the child or something?

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I would like to believe you breh....but until then.

szlI8Oa.gif

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I would like to believe you breh....but until then.

szlI8Oa.gif
:berealnow:.......... :fnsbusta: .........:mjlol::deadmanny: Ya'll crazy.

OP if your wife let your baby moms to be move in with ya'll she is inviting Ls on a cosmological scale. Gonna have to call :duck: