Daps
Reppin
The Truth
420084.gif

aliens.gif

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
I have a scary story. I went to visit family in another country and lets just say that this country isnt exactly super safe. The day I had to come back to the u.s the plane left at like 5 in the morning so my 2 cousins were going to drive me to the airport. The road to the airport was dark as fukk like no lights or anything besides our car so imagine pitch black all around u. the drive is pretty long so my cousins were playing music and talking and i didnt realize it but i fell asleep. maybe 30 minutes later my younger cousin wakes me up, im in the back seat, he says "hey get up we have a problem". he was shook and the music were off and neither of them was saying anything. im like wuts the problem? he just nods towards the back and i turn and i see nothing so im like "wut i dont see....." you could barely see it but then if u look carefully....another car was following us and they had all their lights off. Imagine in a poor country how easy it is to just rob tourists going to the airport and this road is specifically supposed to take u to the airport so its a good target, problem is they would probably kill us too. I started freaking out and then my cousin said if we could drive another 20 minutes we would get to the capital and near the airport, he was only 18 at the time i was 16 and my other cousin 15 so we were panicking. "maybe they arent thieves?" i said and they looked at me like i was retarded so then they were like ok we would pull over and my younger cousin would pretend to take a piss on the side of the road.

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
I have a scary story. I went to visit family in another country and lets just say that this country isnt exactly super safe. The day I had to come back to the u.s the plane left at like 5 in the morning so my 2 cousins were going to drive me to the airport. The road to the airport was dark as fukk like no lights or anything besides our car so imagine pitch black all around u. the drive is pretty long so my cousins were playing music and talking and i didnt realize it but i fell asleep. maybe 30 minutes later my younger cousin wakes me up, im in the back seat, he says "hey get up we have a problem". he was shook and the music were off and neither of them was saying anything. im like wuts the problem? he just nods towards the back and i turn and i see nothing so im like "wut i dont see....." you could barely see it but then if u look carefully....another car was following us and they had all their lights off. Imagine in a poor country how easy it is to just rob tourists going to the airport and this road is specifically supposed to take u to the airport so its a good target, problem is they would probably kill us too. I started freaking out and then my cousin said if we could drive another 20 minutes we would get to the capital and near the airport, he was only 18 at the time i was 16 and my other cousin 15 so we were panicking. "maybe they arent thieves?" i said and they looked at me like i was retarded so then they were like ok we would pull over and my younger cousin would pretend to take a piss on the side of the road.

That is a very spooky story and it's crazy you had to go through that.

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
I want to hear or see some scary/creepy shyt, whether it be some personal spooky stories, or some spooky stories you've heard somewhere online or from someone or some creepy images or videos you know of...Just please, make the shyt spooky. Reps on sight for the spookiest shyt dropped.

And no gore or try hard "funny" shyt please.....:comeon:

I was about 9 or 10 and I stayed up watching The Exorcist and other scary; demonic movies . Keep in mind, it was NOT Halloween and I was being sneaky because my mother always said never watch evil movies because evil spirits come in your home and will attack you.

I slept on the couch by accident with the tv on around 12 midnight (this was when Cox had the original cable box with the red bold #s so you can see the time)

I heard a heavy male grunt. No bull shyt, this heavy hand slap slapped this ish out of me and I got up like this

DTFY20.gif

Nobody was in the living room but me. My mother was in her room, sleep and my sister was out of town. The main door was locked and nobody was in the living room but me. If you are Gullah descent, pouring salt around the house will get the evil spirits out & thats exactly what I did!

Ever since then, I will NOT watch any scary movies in my home. I'll watch Tales From Tha Hood and Leprechaun Back 2 Tha Hood but thats it
Today, I sleep with my bible open just in case...

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
Cont.

So my cousin pulls over and we all like held our breath to see if the car was gonna pass us by, cold sweat like u wouldnt believe went down my back in august heat because the car just stopped a couple yards behind us. None of us were breathing for a few seconds but it felt like minutes and my younger cousin got out and and he was shaking. my older cousin said quickly count to 10 jump back into the car im gonna hit the gas fast as soon as u get in. i could not believe this shyt was happening. it was like reality wasnt real.