Possible The Amazing Spider-Man 3 Plot?

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 ended on quite a shocking note for several fans who did not see beloved character Gwen Stacy's death coming. However, as per a new theory surrounding the plot of Amazing Spider-Man 3, Gwen might return along with Peter Parker's father, Richard Parker.

A possible story direction for The Amazing Spider-Man 3 could be based on the Clone Saga storyline from the comics, reports Enstars.

Here's how the proposed plot plays out, according to the website:

Gwen and Peter's biology professor Miles Warren, who is also The Jackal, is shattered by the death of Gwen – his secret love. As an expert on cloning, he creates clones of both Gwen and Peter, discovering Peter is Spider-Man. Jackal blames Spider-Man for Gwen's death and wants to kill him. He kidnaps Spider-Man and forces him to fight his clone.

Eventually, the clone dies along with The Jackal. The real Peter Parker's love interest (Mary Jane Watson) in the third film, plays a significant part in distinguishing him from the clone. Gwen Stacy's clone disappears to find a new life for herself.

"This was further hinted through a deleted scene from the second movie where Peter (Andrew Garfield) meets his father at the cemetery while visiting Gwen's grave. While it cuts off before they actually discuss anything, it could be a hint at the clone saga plot moving forward," states Enstars.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/amazing-sp...ey-battles-clone-clone-saga-storyline-1464370

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
No no no no and I'll say no again. No clones. Plus anytime I see something from IBTimes or Enstars, I know it's a
mrfantasticad.gif

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Does Spider-Man ALWAYS have to have a damn love story

Not that this is a real plot seeing as how its complete rumor that anyone could debunk....the answer to that question is yes. That's what he is breh. The best spider-man stories are about Peter Parker and his life revolves around family friends and his love life. And after he just loss Gwen, how he gets out of that will be a huge part of the next movie and how MJ factors into that. I know I've said it before on here but Stan Lee once said about spider-man that he was writing a soap opera and every once in a while a fight broke out

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
i wonder if they'll explain the deal with norman osborns head being put on ice
photos-of-norman-osborns-head-in-jar-cut-from-amazing-spider-man-21

I have no clue. Normally when they cut stuff from a movie it's for a reason so I have no clue what plans they made after production wrapped and clearly now with them pushing the movie back several heads who knows what their plans are now but I would assume they've changed