Porzingis is gonna be a STAR!!!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've seen enough. All I needed was the first 5 minutes of his summer league game. The agilty, quickness, and mobility he has at 7'3" is unbelievable. Dude moves like Kevin Garnett on the perimeter. his lateral quickness hedging pick n rolls will make the knicks better almost immediately. I didn't even need him to hit that nice mid-range bank shot of a pass.

I saw enough just seeing him move. The guys gonna be a star. New York Knicks fans.....the 40 year struggle might soon be over.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
I've seen enough. All I needed was the first 5 minutes of his summer league game. The agilty, quickness, and mobility he has at 7'3" is unbelievable. Dude moves like Kevin Garnett on the perimeter. his lateral quickness hedging pick n rolls will make the knicks better almost immediately. I didn't even need him to hit that nice mid-range bank shot of a pass.

I saw enough just seeing him move. The guys gonna be a star. New York Knicks fans.....the 40 year struggle might soon be over.
son of a bytch :mjcry:

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago

Given your post history in combination with this thread, I have to agree with the bolded. Negged.