POLICE Body Slam Pregnant Woman. Woman has emergency C-Section.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I've witnessed Police blatantly lie and make up stories to justify their excessive force. I hope this people are exonerated and criminal charges are put on the corrupt coward ass police. This shyt really aggravates me.

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
Why is it relevant that "they are originally from Sierra Leone"? WTF kind of journalism is that?

Clearly the police used excessive force and were caught on film. Should be case closed but cops and judges are closer than Bert and Ernie.

Legal system is a complete joke when cops are defendants.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
lol, shoulda went to VA Beach instead. OC wayyyyyy to far in them Maryland boonies. Them parts is on some real down south bars and stars waiving shyt. :usure:

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
Yup. Lots of brown people at VA beach. The strip be poppin sometimes at night on the weekends. I got some good memories of that place. Ocean City, MD is pretty terrible.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is it relevant that "they are originally from Sierra Leone"? WTF kind of journalism is that?

Clearly the police used excessive force and were caught on film. Should be case closed but cops and judges are closer than Bert and Ernie.

Legal system is a complete joke when cops are defendants.
I'm glad they are from Sierra Leone. In light of this Trayvon Martin thing and people talking about bring racially fueled abuse to the U.N. these people might be able to contact officials in their native nation to use some influence as well. I don't know much about international law tho.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
These cops went overboard tackling her to the ground and should be prosecuted

BUT

If you are a pregnant woman you have no business being anywhere near an altercation like this. Heck pregant women shouldnt even get involved in any kinda emotional stress let alone physical altercation

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
You always have to give the benefit of a doubt to the accused, but honestly, African immigrants are some of the most well behaved people. It's highly unlikely a group of Africans, one of them being pregnant, is on the beach f*cking with other people. Odds are they were in the wrong part of the beach, lifeguard called the cops, and they got agitated because they hadn't really done sh*t.

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other

BUT

If you are a pregnant woman you have no business being anywhere near an altercation like this. Heck pregant women shouldnt even get involved in any kinda emotional stress let alone physical altercation

You make a valid point. I would mostly agree except I don't know what happened before the video was shot. Maybe the cops just slapped the shyt out of her husband or son. I could understand her reacting in the moment to something like that.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

BUT

Terrible logic. For one, this whole thing began with the police verbally interrupting their day. Was she supposed to run as soon as the police walked over?
Secondly, when they took down one person, the other cops went to take down everybody else whether they were involved or not. (Again, I witnessed cops do this on several occasions)
There is absolutely NO EXCUSE for the cops to do this to this defenseless pregnant woman. I hope the child does not have any complications in the future due to this.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Terrible logic. For one, this whole thing began with the police verbally interrupting their day. Was she supposed to run as soon as the police walked over?
Secondly, when they took down one person, the other cops went to take down everybody else whether they were involved or not. (Again, I witnessed cops do this on several occasions)
There is absolutely NO EXCUSE for the cops to do this to this defenseless pregnant woman. I hope the child does not have any complications in the future due to this.

EDIT: I strongly doubt she initiated any physical contact with an armed cop especially while pregnant.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
What fukking logic? :dahell:

And didnt I say they should not have tackled her even if she was assaulting them?

What I am saying is when a woman is pregnant your priority number 1 should be the welfare of the unborn child and yourself. When people start yelling and things get agitated you are to remove yourself immediately from that environment. Hell in some countries they dont even advise pregnant women to go to FUNERALS. When you are pregnant you should be damn near quarantined.