@Poitier and @Prynce scared to catch this fade 2 on 1 LMAO (OP Exposed)

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
Man this shyt is crazy as hell...:snoop:

Ima take the partial L here for even associating myself with this clown @Originalgangsta317 I should've knew something was up when I peeped how eager this nikka was to talk about jailhouse shyt when no real nikka holds that shyt on any type of pedastol or looks at it as nothin else but a black eye in ya personal history for the years you lost....

This some white boy shyt, what the fukk is wrong with you weird ass nikkas here, this shyt don't pay and you not gettin any p*ssy from it :what:

I also found that suspect as hell. but i gave him a pass because i know some dudes just like attention.

As a street dude you will never see me in here posting pics or videos of myself, you will never see me making threads bragging about shyt i did or been through looking for attention.

I don't even post in the coli gun thread or homeowner thread anymore.

i'm too paranoid that someone in real life that knowns me might see me on this shyt.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Turns out @Originalgangsta317 was a coward this whole time which explains SOOO much.

I predicted that. Had to work so I couldn't really follow this thread.

It would be a milestone for this site If coli brehs actually met to throw hands over internet beef but bodies are caught instead and coli gets mentioned on the news. :russ:

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:what: Please tell me the calisthenic thread was legit then.
Forgot all about that one :wow:

This nikka had y'all
raw
in your living rooms :wow:

While he 90lbs soaking wet behind the keyboard :russ:

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
He was better off saying nikkas ain't wanna fight for real

instead of outting himself as a fake jail bird who lifts

Last edited:

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anyway shoutout to all the people dikkriding him, please come to the front and collect your residual Ls. It's said how basic coli posters can be. All it takes is a hood persona with some tough talk for these coli nikkas to start creaming their panties. Really puts into perspective all the grown men in the booth with their rap superhero idolatry and all the fake ass wannabe gangstas
Same nikkas on OG317's personal cheer team will talk about how black women only go for thugs :mjcry:

He made them feel safe and protected :mjcry:

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
ahhhhhhhhhh ctfu took a while but the thread finally delivers. I love how nikkas try to play up some mastermind angle when they get caught telling stupid lies. Always reminds me of this comic

db0.jpg

Anyway shoutout to all the people dikkriding him, please come to the front and collect your residual Ls. It's said how basic coli posters can be. All it takes is a hood persona with some tough talk for these coli nikkas to start creaming their panties. Really puts into perspective all the grown men in the booth with their rap superhero idolatry and all the fake ass wannabe gangstas

not gonna say any names, but some of the dude who post in the booth are legit weirdos.

you can tell a lot of them living vicariously through their favorite rappers.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
@Holy Berry doesn't want to give up the dream.:wow:

:mjlol:
Negro what dream?:what:
All I'm saying is it's a little convenient how right after he gets exposed for giving out a fake address he comes up with this catfish story. Claims he found the pics on bodybuilder and when I asked for the link says that it would take forever to find them bc they are old but sent me those pics 3 weeks ago. And I don't see someone posting the type of pictures I got on bodybuilder. Sorry if I'm not buying it. Get out your feelings.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
To luck please tell me wtf happened in this thread :feedme:.
og317 made the mistake of so many before him, a poitier callout thread
baisically og317 is either such a weirdo that he posted another man pics and had some dude record multiple video so he could maintain an internet persona, OR he is so scared of JamilALAmin that he prefers to admit to being a weirdo in lieu of meeting for a friendly fight in detroit, jamilalamin was willing to travel from gary.

• flea made a thread jokinly calling out og317 for constantly threatening to knock out coli posters

• poitier told og its okay, your safe now they cant rape you anymore like in prison, prynce daps of course

• og makes this thread calling out poitier and prynce

• og says something negative about people from Atlanta

• jamilalamin is from atl and is not pleased, tells og he is staying in indiana but goes to detroit and will meet him for the "fade"

• og will only meet jamil if jamil sends hi pics:wrist:proving he really is 6'4 with tattoos, and starts doing the whole blackthoughts faking routine

• og accuse jamil, poititer and prynce of being the same person

• phone numbers are exchanged, jamil says og sounds like a 15year old

• itsyoung pops in with the previous video/audio of og, jamil confirms it's NOT the same person

• jamil calls bluff and post pic

• og gives fake address in detroit for meetup and then disappears for 15 hours after faking is called out

• og comes back and "admits" videos are not him, its a friend and he had him read off his phone and record all that stuff for him, that was the reason for the delay in the inttial beef thread with its young, but that was his plan all along, to fool the coli, ha ha, lol, lulz

once again if you come for poitier you better not miss