PlayStation Now Is Getting PS4 Games

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
http://kotaku.com/playstation-now-is-getting-ps4-games-1793223827?utm_campaign=

You may be playing Uncharted 4 on your PC real soon. PlayStation Now, Sony’s streaming service for PC and PlayStation 4, will start supporting PS4 games in the near future, the publisher said today.

Sony hasn’t yet said which PS4 games they’ll be adding to PlayStation Now—which costs $20/month and currently lets you stream a large selection of PS3 games—but they say they’ll be launching a beta test “in the next few weeks.”

It remains to be seen how this will stack up compared to Microsoft’s recently announced Xbox Game Pass, which is a downloadable subscription rather than a streaming one. Here’s hoping Sony adds PS1 and PS2 games soon, too.

"I'm not a biter, I'm a writer for myself and others · I say a B.I.G. verse, I'm only Bigging up my brother. Bigging up my borough--I'm big enough to do it"

:wow:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Backwards compatibility simply makes sense.
Luckily PS4 has a steady stream of strong games releasing but Sony would be wise to work on a realistic solution for backwards compatibility to reel in anyone reluctant about leaving their ps3, ps2, and ps1 games behind.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
http://kotaku.com/playstation-now-is-getting-ps4-games-1793223827?utm_campaign=

"I'm not a biter, I'm a writer for myself and others · I say a B.I.G. verse, I'm only Bigging up my brother. Bigging up my borough--I'm big enough to do it"

:wow:
Pay $20 a month to play knack brehs :francis:

Sony as I stated many a gins is all about money. nikkaz hyped the fukk outta the Sony cloud, remember that :mjlol:
Well, they charged top dollar so they can overcharge you for games you don't care to play. My question is does anyone believe Sony will drop the price and add games that people REALLY wanna play? If we're looking at track records then you know the answer already, it's the reason there is no hype surrounding this announcement :francis:

So while this doesn't compare to gamepass or EA access, at least you can say they sold more systems!!!

James Dean

All Star
Daps
I love PSNOW. Netflix for gaming to me. And since I'm on the kodi wave I'll gladly pay to game instead of paying to watch content. Might be in the minority but it's for me. Casual gamer that missed a shyt ton of games. But can't be bothered going back and hunting down the old systems and games. Plus I'm eating good off of those classics I miss playing when I had them. Like mK9. Tekken tag. Sonic adventure 1 and 2 etc.

Adding PS1 and 2 would be piff. Will be interesting to see what they add from the 4.

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
So how good is streaming?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Pay $20 a month to play knack brehs :francis:

Sony as I stated many a gins is all about money. nikkaz hyped the fukk outta the Sony cloud, remember that :mjlol:
Well, they charged top dollar so they can overcharge you for games you don't care to play. My question is does anyone believe Sony will drop the price and add games that people REALLY wanna play? If we're looking at track records then you know the answer already, it's the reason there is no hype surrounding this announcement :francis:

So while this doesn't compare to gamepass or EA access, at least you can say they sold more systems!!!

Knack stay on your mind. :umad: it's got a sequel too :umad:

Meanwhile on Flabbox ....

U got a Rise sequel? Nope. Flopped
Scalebound? Didnt get a chance to Flop
Quantum Break? Flop
Recore... Floporrific

You wish y'all had a Knack :laff:

2590922-3988854157-kqz1p.gif

Knack even got his own comeupshuffle! You should be proud!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Quantum Break? Flop
Recore... Floporrific

And yet every game you mentioned is better than knack. So what are you even doing here? Go home and be a family man :camby:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps

Quantum Break? Flop
Recore... Floporrific

:dead:

You ain't shyt for that lmao

#PS4season

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
PS4 games on pc?

No need to buy a PlayStation anymore.:mjlol:

Told y'all this was coming almost 3 years ago, and y'all didn't want to believe me :sas2:

No lie, with the advancements in emulating technology, PC gaming is looking more and more attractive. Now if only there was a way to build a high end pc for under $600.