@PhonZhi You Doing Gawd's Work Breh :salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Its time for a shift in our conciousness yall. Specifically the black youth. They are the future. Its time to stop making the killing of black people seem cool. Its time to stop making drug use seem cool. Its time to stop telling our young boys and girls that promiscuity is ok. Its time to stop glorifying materialism. We need to start promoting "togetherness" and supporting one another.We need education and intelligence to seem "cool" instead of crime and ignorance. Change CANNOT occur without a shift in our overall conciousness first. We can sit here all day and posts "solutions" but if we dont have racial pride and a high self-esteem then nothing will happen. We have to be MOTIVATED for change to occur. We have to (on a mass scale) be willing to SACRIFICE for the betterment of the entire community. When i say sacrifice, i mean willing to die for other black people. We are not there yet. Far from it. Right now, we are in "turn up" & "me, myself, & I" mode. We dont think "black first". This music teaches us the opposite. It teaches us that other blacks are the enemy. It teaches us to put our money into all hands but other black hands. This music teaches us that going to jail is cool. This music teaches us that living the gang lifestyle and being a drug addict is cool. All of these things combined will and can lead to the genocide of any culture. And this music promotes and glorifies all of those things.

We are already in a fight against the REAL ENEMY. They have been killing and oppressing us for 400+ years. But now they've intentionally created environments where we kill ourselves. This intentionally manipulated hiphop culture is fuel on top of the fire. David Banner was right, they are turning out youth into zombies. Remember this: the most effective way to control and destroy a group of people is to infect the minds' of its youth.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Imma go listen to some rap music right now

hhkimjhv0jcqvkimhz9t.gif

This song slide.... but low key @PhonZhi got a point

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Waits for the Barnett's to go on their usually drivel but but crime is down bla bla

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
But when their grandchildren are in the car singing along to a song on the radio about raping a nikka in prison...
the funny thing is i can see this actually being a real song in the not so distant future. The limits are being pushed further and further. Take Young Thug for example. We "accept" him and his flagrant homosexuality because "the beat knocks". There WILL be an openly gay rapper soon. Its being set up now.

I also wouldnt be surprised if crack cocaine is slowly but surely made to seem "cool" through rap music. Im dead ass serious. Being a drug addict currently is the main theme of most of the songs. Its being made to seem cool.

cover.jpg

lil-wayne-still-sipping-syrup.jpg

Was%20Lean%20The%20Cause%20Of%20Rich%20Homie%20Quan%20Seizures%20Like%20Lil%20Wayne.jpg

tumblr_m7kkg6h3DP1qh0a5oo1_1280.jpg

leanthumb.jpg

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
You seem upset breh

You're the one using the SAME weak talking points. Take away all the "negative" music you want but white supremacy still is going to exist.

And the fact that @PhonZhi is an open fan of Eminem discredits ANYTHING he has to say about negative music. Eminem is easily the most misogynistic disturbing rapper to ever enter mainstream rap. He made an entire song about wanting to kill his ex-wife and made a hit song about how much he hates his mother. Let me know any black artist who made a hit song about hating his mother. Or made any song about hating his mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.