Peyton and Eli Manning descend from a racist b*stard who hung a black man

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Ok, so I was reading the deadspin article about why the saints fans believe their team will suck...

someone mentions Archie Manning....

So I go to Archie's wiki page. He is from Drew, Mississippi, in Sunflower County. This county, which is home to the Parchman Penitentiary, is known for being one of the most racist places in Mississippi.

Drew, Mississippi is notorious for the lynching of Joe Pullen, a black man lynched in 1923.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Pullen

The heroic Joe Pullen was able to kill numerous white men who were part of the lynch mob. Among those was an Archie L. Manning, who no doubt is related to

eli_peyton1.jpg

66144893_129869065045.jpg

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/f...Sst=27&GScntry=4&GSob=n&GRid=66144893&df=all&

the town of Drew has only around 2,000 residents. Their father shares a name with this disgraced member of a fukking lynch mob. Just did a little digging, and wanted to let yall know, be careful who you root for. fukk them, and their racist roots.

Just an FYI for my coli brehs

Last edited:

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice: but i dont know if all time great check lists includes a box to check off for having racist ancestors

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Hold up as a Giants fan...i'm gonna defend my boy Eli here...first of all Pullen murdered someone without provocation which caused the mob in the first place

"Joe Pullen, a tenant farmer, disputed a debt owed to his landlord W. T. Saunders.[Note 1] Pullen shot and killed Saunders and then, after collecting an additional firearm and ammunition, fled into the countryside. A mob[Note 2] formed and pursued Pullen, intending to capture him. Pullen managed to kill and wound several members of the mob before he was himself killed. The details surrounding the nature of the disagreement, who fired first, the size of the mob and the particulars of the manhunt, vary significantly."

Edit...oh wait hold up

"Nick Salvatore's account from interviewing people who previously lived in Drew says Pullen was a sharecropper who had a dispute with Sanders over the amount owed on settlement day and refused to give permission for Pullen to leave. Some say Sanders shot Pullen first, but Pullen got a .38 revolver and shot and killed Sanders."

ok we don't really know the exact circumstances whether Pullen was using self defense or committed a cold blooded murder...but come on breh's Archie Manning was born in 1949 and Peyton and Eli in like the 70's and 80's lmao