People with alternate accounts are weridos.

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
I mean it's just sports, say wat u gotta say and stand on it.
I mean look at this weirdo:
I stopped watching after game 1, if the game looks like a blow out after the first 2 quarters then i will turn it off and wont watch again. In my opinion this warriors team are arrogant cocky and condescending, they are proud in winning and proud in losing , they are a disgrace and an affront to competition because they got so butthurt they called durant after blowing a 3 1 lead. The only good thing is that lebron will leave the cavs and finally join a team where he can challenge this guys. They make me sick!

I stopped watching after game 1, if the game looks like a blow out after the first 2 quarters then i will turn it off and wont watch again. In my opinion this warriors team are arrogant cocky and condescending, they are proud in winning and proud in losing , they are a disgrace and an affront to competition because they got so butthurt they called durant after blowing a 3 1 lead. The only good thing is that lebron will leave the cavs and finally join a team where he can challenge this guys. They make me sick!

:mjlol:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process

Daps
some people live on the internet and this is the only thing giving value to their lives. i just joined but i been lurking for years and i swear people have entire alternate universes online where they log out and log into a whole new personality and really be feeling a totally different kind of way