PEOPLE GET PAID TO POST PROPAGANDA, BROTHER!

Daps
Reppin
Hamburg, Germany
i did stuff like this for a month or two. was a swedish pr agency (my brother worked for them while he was attending university), got 15€ (20?? dollars?)/hour for posting funny clips (the early days of viral marketing) at forums, they had a nice tool where you could see how many people viewed each video, where the people were from etc.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:lupe:

So you're saying I can get paid to go on message boards and just mindlessly blame the government for every issue that gets discussed? Can't be that hard to just go into every thread and say "Get the govt out of it! Free Market is the best!" . :patrice:

Daps
Reppin
Hamburg, Germany
^
this is how it works. its an absolute bore, tho. you have to post some dumb shyt for hours a day, if you're lucky they already have a database of forums accounts & passwords, if not you have to set them up yourself, plus you are expected to put enough effort in your postings so that people won't realize you're doing it for the money

Captain

Save a thought
Daps
Reppin
Ethiopia
i did stuff like this for a month or two.

:ufdup:

nas-mask.gif

ramses

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Luckily im only here for GODDESS AJ ,plus this info is many years late an its less than 1% of 1% outta 100 ,,anyway